GOOD BITCHES

Guest pip

Guest whitser

for me a good bitch is priceless. i always prefer to keep bitches cos its always possible to get a good stud dog,plus i think they are better to work. i lost a bitch a few years back and i havent been able to replace her. i've a dog at the moment, if and when he's lined to a bitch i'll keep a bitch back.

as for you post, you should only breed your best bitch to your best dog.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for me a good bitch is priceless. i always prefer to keep bitches cos its always possible to get a good stud dog,plus i think they are better to work. i lost a bitch a few years back and i havent been able to replace her. i've a dog at the moment, if and when he's lined to a bitch i'll keep a bitch back.

as for you post, you should only breed your best bitch to your best dog.

WHY WHITSER WOULD ANYONE DO ANY DIFFERENT,I CAN T UNDERSTAND IT LADS I KNOW SUPPOSEDLY HARD TO PLEASE HAVE BEEN BREEDING OF AND ARE PLANNING TO BREED OF BITCHES THAT HAVE WALKED OUT???YET IF THE DOGS AREN T UP TO HIGH STANDARD THEY CULL EM ????

ITS NOT LIKE IV E ALWAYS THOUGHT THIS AS IV E ALWAYS KEPT DOGS BUT I VE BEEN HEARING OF FELLAS BREEDING OF MEDIOCRE BITCHES AND THOUGHT IT WAS JUST THAT THEY EXPECT BITCHES TO BE LESSER ANIMALS,WITH THE ODD EXEPTION.THATS UNTIL I MET MY MATE WHO HAS EXCELLANT 100% BITCHES AND WE ENDED UP BREEDING A LITTER WITH DECENT BITCHES TOO,UNRELATED BY THE WAY.TURNED OUT THE BITCHES IN QUESTION WHERE JACKING,YET WORKED TO A CERTAIN DEGREE SO IT SEEMS THE LADS HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO BREED OF THE MEDIOCRE FEMALES.

THE PUNCH LINE IS WHEN I WAS TALKING TO THE FELLAS WITH THE SUBSTANDARD FEMALES HE MADE OUT HE WAS JUST USING THE FEMALES FOR A DIFFERENT RTYPE OF WORK,THATS UNTIL I FOUND OUT THE BITCHES WHERE MAKING THE CHOICE. :icon_redface: PRIDES A CAT THING.

Is it just me or is anyone else a bit concerned about the fact that its cropped up several times that lads are breeding from substandard bitches .IF i had such a thing in the kennel then it would not get lined and would die a maiden .Why do people knowingly breed from shite .Its beyond me .Better to buy in and risk it than knowing dilute working stock further surely .

On the subject of bitches costing more ,the answer is to do with the fact that the buyer has the chance to start his own line from a bitch ,therefore make money from it ,if he so wished .A dog can serve many but you will only ever get one pup in loo of a fee ,generally .

IF YOU DO NOTHING ELSE WITH YOUR LIFE OTHER THAN TO IMPROVE ,RATHER THAN DILUTE THE WORKING TERRIER BLOOD LINES YOU HAVE DONE SOMETHING WORTH WHILE .DO NOT BREED FOR THE SAKE OF IT .NO NEED .

DAM that bitch saw a lot of work id she is very hard dev is she
yes mate she has done an awfull lot of work,and yes mate she is very hard, she is 7 years old now,a real cracker,dont think i will ever dig to a better bitch

Normally have dogs,but i bought a bitch for a change and cos my old dog is a twat for fighting dogs,anyway at first i didnt think she would do much,the way she was in the kennel quiet,not aggresive,but after seeing her first bit of game she just changes,she only had a few digs this season so i cant say she is the best but she is definately ticking all the boxes at the moment.