back to AIR ARMS

just had to send my AA S410 back to air arms went shooting yesterday fired 2 shots on the second shot lost all the air with one big rush of air :wallbash:

so i have now takern it back to the gun shop where i had brought it from and he is sending it back to air arms which will be 2-3 weeks i wouldn't mind but i have only had the b****y gun 5 weeks from new

hi mate my s400 used to do it gun shop says its a safety release valve fill when it gets low, pain in arse mine always did it when out hunting fill it back up n try it, my mates did it aswell good as new when refilled

thats what i thought it was a safety releace valve alought my TDR dosent do it when i took it back to the gun shop today he tryed to fill it with air and it just came strait back out again so now i have got to wait to hear what air arms say :wallbash:

Edited by ferret 1

keep the bolt back if it fully out of air when charging it or so i the pump wont work now if its fully empty it needs a big blast from a ive bottle. one that is done it should be fine. dont let it drop so low next time and just top it up with the pump

the gun was not at 50 or below 50 it was fully charged at 190 i had 2 shots and that was it the gun smith seemed to think that somethink in side the gun had gone wrong as when he tryed to fill it up in the shop the air came rushing strait back out hence thats why it has gone off to air arms to see what they say

the gun was not at 50 or below 50 it was fully charged at 190 i had 2 shots and that was it the gun smith seemed to think that somethink in side the gun had gone wrong as when he tryed to fill it up in the shop the air came rushing strait back out hence thats why it has gone off to air arms to see what they say

maybe a seal has gone in it then.9 im sure it will be sorted. didnt the shop give you a spare rifle to use in the mean time

just had to send my AA S410 back to air arms went shooting yesterday fired 2 shots on the second shot lost all the air with one big rush of air :wallbash:

so i have now takern it back to the gun shop where i had brought it from and he is sending it back to air arms which will be 2-3 weeks i wouldn't mind but i have only had the b****y gun 5 weeks from new

Ive just bought a s400 had it 6 weeks while i was out shooting all my air come straight out to. I went back to gun shop they sent it to airarms got it back 3 weeks later they said pressure gauge had failed and somethink went wrong with the trigger i was well p---ed off.