Three DVDs on Airgunning for Free !!

I am a member of the C.F.S.A. (Cambridgeshire Field Sports Association) and copied a number of Instructional Videos for the Novice members of the Association on Vermin Control by the Use of Airguns. I have three copies left and wish to dispose of them, preferably to novice airgunners.

It will be "First Come, First Served" so if you want one of the three remaining copies P.M. me. :victory:

PM sent.

T.

There are three copies of the same DVD. Not three seperate subjects. If the three Replies on this post will send me an address, I will post them off.

Dullahan (I will reply to the P.Ms.)

Sorry but all the DVDs have gone to the first three respondents (see Above) I will put some more on Next week when I have sorted the surplus (all still FREE)

Dullahan.

I am a member of the C.F.S.A. (Cambridgeshire Field Sports Association) and copied a number of Instructional Videos for the Novice members of the Association on Vermin Control by the Use of Airguns. I have three copies left and wish to dispose of them, preferably to novice airgunners.

It will be "First Come, First Served" so if you want one of the three remaining copies P.M. me. :victory:

please send me a copy when u get more,i started shooting at xmas and need all the help i can get.

i know u've had lots of requests but i am new to this game and would really appreciate it. :notworthy::hunter: