jack russel

i no its a bit late to ask this question but here goes ive just bought our lass a jack russel its going to be the new house dog do they make good house dogs or not oh and a nother thing some one told me that they are,nt pedegries as i got no papers with mine can any one shed any light on this situation for me as i think ive been ripped with the dog regards jedandlevo

Guest BIG FRANK
i no its a bit late to ask this question but here goes ive just bought our lass a jack russel its going to be the new house dog do they make good house dogs or not oh and a nother thing some one told me that they are,nt pedegries as i got no papers with mine can any one shed any light on this situation for me as i think ive been ripped with the dog regards jedandlevo

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A PEDIGREE JACK RUSSALL THE BREED CAME FROM A VICAR I BE LEAVE(PARSONS JACK RUSSALL)PARSON BEING THE NAME GIVEN FOR A VICAR A REAL JACK RUSS IF THERE IS ONE IS 90% WHITE WITH TALL LEGS NOT SHORT AND STUMPY LIKE MANY OF TODAY....

AS FOR PETS THERE GREAT MATE TAKE ALOT OF TIME UP WHEN THERE YOUNG HAVING TO TAKE THEM OUT FOR LONG WALKS AS THEY HAVE LOADS OF ENERGY.

BUT THEY ARE VERY CLEVER AND LOYAL I TAKE MY DOGS OUT TWICE A DAY .....WHEN THIS IS NOT POSS THE MISSUS TAKES HER OUT WITH THE KIDS AND IF IM NOT THERE SHE WONT LET ANY STRANGERS NEAR THEM....(GREAT DOGS MATE) :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory:

HEARS A PHOTO OF MY JACK BITCH OLD AND RETIRED NOW BUT STILL THE BOSS!!!!

post-10329-1208109654_thumb.jpg

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A PEDIGREE JACK RUSSALL THE BREED CAME FROM A VICAR I BE LEAVE(PARSONS JACK RUSSALL)PARSON BEING THE NAME GIVEN FOR A VICAR A REAL JACK RUSS IF THERE IS ONE IS 90% WHITE WITH TALL LEGS NOT SHORT AND STUMPY LIKE MANY OF TODAY....

AS FOR PETS THERE GREAT MATE TAKE ALOT OF TIME UP WHEN THERE YOUNG HAVING TO TAKE THEM OUT FOR LONG WALKS AS THEY HAVE LOADS OF ENERGY.

BUT THEY ARE VERY CLEVER AND LOYAL I TAKE MY DOGS OUT TWICE A DAY .....WHEN THIS IS NOT POSS THE MISSUS TAKES HER OUT WITH THE KIDS AND IF IM NOT THERE SHE WONT LET ANY STRANGERS NEAR THEM....(GREAT DOGS MATE) :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory:

HEARS A PHOTO OF MY JACK BITCH OLD AND RETIRED NOW BUT STILL THE BOSS!!!!

BigFrank has hit the nail on the head i used to breed russels but stopped after the docking ban post-17299-1208110484_thumb.jpgheres one i kept for my inlaws turns out he has settled in well

Why stop because of a tightening of the law on docking??As to the question asked.., they can be pedigreed KC reg under Parsons .

it was just the decision i made at the time mate,i still have my two bitches and may start again but im not sure

post-17299-1208113454_thumb.jpg

heres my two bitches the larger of the two is the mother of both the dog posted earlier and the other bitch