is a pup out of this classed as a lurcher??????????

Guest markbrick1

Guest markbrick1
mother to my pups 7 was her limited the aunty 8 maybe

if i owned a dog that could only manage 7 or 8 rabbits in a night i would have shot it never mind bred a litter from it .........

and socks you didnt answer the main question ????????????????????????????do you consider a dog with the breeding on page 1 nu1 as a lurcher,yes are no

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

THAT SEEMS LIKE A VERY SMALL AMOUNT OF RABBITS 7-8 THAT THE DAM OF YOUR DOGS COULD MANAGE.

I HAVE SEEN A FEW WHIPP/GREYS RUN , AND THEY CAN CERTAINLY DOUBLE IF NOT TREBBLE THAT SCORE.

JUST THINK HOW MUCH BETTER YOUR DOGS WOULD HAVE BEEN IF YOU HAD USED A QUALITY ANIMAL

as for the breeding then there must have been a fair bit of luck or the sire brought all the good genes to the litter ...... if you have 2 dogs runing alongside your truck then how dont you run them doubled up ??? ........
ok in the figure of speach i should of wrote differant using singuler words in stead of plural but i dont run them on rabbits doubled up,except at the end of the night sometimes................and luck with the breeding :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: give me some credit for fecks sake

end of the night or not doubled up on rabbits ive heard it f :censored: king all now :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Guest markbrick1
you still havnt explained if you have 2 dogs running alongside your truck on a nights lamping how they dont run doubled up ??? ...........

i presume doubled up means chasing 1 rabbit with 2 dogs :laugh: i think you will see i admit doing that sometimes at the end of the night,but as i said last night the black dog was runing and the brindle is sat at the side of me,then i put the black one in the back and i walked pastured land i run a dog at the side on corn fields and i know i have always said cornwall has small fields but last night i was around chiverton in cornwall all 50 acre plus fields it is were all the power turbines are for them who know down here,so my dog was out of her comfort zone but she had a few :victory: i also leave the brindle in the front incase they need to retreave a fox saves me gettin out :clapper: iam out there tonight if theres any disbeleavers,mark

ok so now you are saying only one dog is running at the side of the truck .. is this right ??? i am a little confused here as you have on a fair few posts said that THE DOGS are running alongside the truck ??? ... so do you run 1 dog at the side of the truck or 2 ??? ..........

Guest markbrick1
ok so now you are saying only one dog is running at the side of the truck .. is this right ??? i am a little confused here as you have on a fair few posts said that THE DOGS are running alongside the truck ??? ... so do you run 1 dog at the side of the truck or 2 ??? ..........

i run one a lot of the time on her own....................just because i take two dogs out lamping doesnt mean i run them both all the time together???????????????but i sometimes do at the end of the night,its a figure of speach but like i said iam out that way tonight if people doubt me i dont need to lie as i am always willin to show people ,mark

Guest markbrick1

i run 2 to 5 dogs every day over the fields at the side of the truck is that what youre getting at???????????????????mark

:wallbash::wallbash: poor old socks :clapper::clapper:

i will atempt to answer the question for ya.

i think what mark is saying socks is , he takes both out lamping, one in the truck, one running next to it, and running rabbits he lamps .

then he swaps over.

thats kind of how i understood it :clapper::clapper:

Guest markbrick1
:wallbash::wallbash: poor old socks :clapper::clapper:

i will atempt to answer the question for ya.

i think what mark is saying socks is , he takes both out lamping, one in the truck, one running next to it, and running rabbits he lamps .

then he swaps over.

thats kind of how i understood it :clapper::clapper:

well somthing like that,but i dont always swap over,tonight black bitch will run the new corn,then i will walk with the brindle again leavin the black one in the landi,on the way home i might let both run some fields,but after explainin this i might just sit in open the wine and get pissed :laugh::laugh::laugh: no iam goin out,mark

Guest markbrick1
so the 30 odd rabbits a night you get are between both dogs ??? ...........

feck is this is were youre going????????????????????some nights yes some nights no my dogs dont just hunt one type of land socks i hunt all differant terrains,differant methods,and differant results both my dogs are capable tonight of going out and catching 30 rabbits on there own,especally the black one,last night she had a few,ive had a good season and all iam doing now is keepin the farmers happy and the rabbits of there corn,mark

mark dont bust a blood vessel i am not going anywhere ... you confuse feck out of me and i was after clarification of how you worked 2 dogs running alongside a truck ... however i now understand that one works while the other one drives LOL ............