is a pup out of this classed as a lurcher??????????

Guest markbrick1

Guest markbrick1

this is the so called pedigree to a lot of dogs that race at the lurcher shows in the summer months,as some know i have had a long lasting battle stating in my oppinion i dont think these are lurchers and i for one wouldnt work one,no stamina in my view,these people breed like this just to win a feckin lurcher race,and dont they get peed when a collie gh wins em :clapper: :claPedigree of:

[Potential Offspring] Sugar Daddy

B: 18/08/2004 RCh./NCh.

Sugar Fire Sup.RCh./NCh.

Xspell Sup.RCh./NCh.

Dream Vision

Final Spell

Dark Peak Sup.RCh./NCh.

Steinman

Silkies Hurricane

Big Connections - greyhound

Miss Tori

B: 10/10/2003 Marty's Star - greyhound Double Bid-greyhound Skelligs Tiger - Greyhound

Tipsy Hostess - greyhound

Danielle Dream - greyhound Rapid Mover - greyhound

Dream Mary - greyhound

Miss Ellie

B: 01/07/1998 NCh.

Stag Night RCh./NCh.

Tyrone

Stag's Choice - Greyhound

pper:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest markbrick1

the above breeding was both parents............the pups are so called going to win the lurcher racing then 4 are 5 yrs old they feck em of and get new again,just to race at shows its gone mad,but i love it

you love to argue :clapper: mark your colie grey hound , aint a colie greyhound is it. theres only 1/8 in the mix the other 7/8 87.5 % is grey/whipp

if those whipp/greys arnt lurchers , then yours isnt either.

me personaly i still think a whipp/grey is a lurcher, as are yours, . but i can garante if yours had a smoth coat . it would look identical to those racing machines.

Guest markbrick1

NO THIS IS A HUNTING SITE,A LOT OF EXPERIANCED DOG PEOPLE ON HERE :thumbs: AND I THINK THERE WOULD BE A MORE UNBIASED DECISION ON THIS BREEDING ON HERE,CAUSE ON K9 ITS ONLY EVER ME THAT STATES THE TRUTH :laugh::laugh: MARK

Guest markbrick1
you love to argue :clapper: mark your colie grey hound , aint a colie greyhound is it. theres only 1/8 in the mix the other 7/8 87.5 % is grey/whipp

me personaly i still think a whipp/grey is a lurcher, as are yours, . but i can garante if yours had a smoth coat . it would look identical to those racing machines.

WELL WHY DOES SHE RUN ALL NIGHT WERE DOES SHE GET HER STAMINA FROM????????NOT A WHIPPET GREYHOUND AND I PUT A 1/4 BREED OVER MY WHIPPET GREYHOUND THEY PUT A GH OVER THERE WHIPPET GH,AND WELL I DONT THINK THAT BREEDING IS A LURCHER,MARK

WELL WHY DOES SHE RUN ALL NIGHT WERE DOES SHE GET HER STAMINA FROM????????NOT A WHIPPET GREYHOUND AND I PUT A 1/4 BREED OVER MY WHIPPET GREYHOUND THEY PUT A GH OVER THERE WHIPPET GH,AND WELL I DONT THINK THAT BREEDING IS A LURCHER,MARK

mark why do you keep asking the same question, about the umbelivble staminar of your dogs.?

i have already given you my opinion on this in two other posts.

but here goes 1 more time JUST TO MASSAGE YOUR EGO :wallbash:

1 WHIPPETS AND WHIPP/GREYS . HAVE MORE STAMINAR THAN PURE GREYS.

2 THERE IS A SMALL % OF COLIE IN YOUR DOGS, MAYBE ENOUGH TO MAKE A DIFRENCE.

3 YOU WORK YOUR DOGS A LOT , THUS KEEPING THEM IN TIP TOP CONDITION.

THATS MY OPINION ANY WAY.

Guest markbrick1

tomo not having a go but you cant honestly say the breeding on the ped above is a lurcher??????????????have you ever had one with similar breeding and worked it???????????????they havnt got the stamina,these dogs here are worked the same as my dogs 30 yrs ago and beleave me i havnt seen a dog with the above breeding ever catch more then 10 rabbits they havnt the stamina there speed machinesthe mother to my pups 7 was her limited the aunty 8 maybe the black one the one you say is a sheep in wools clothing,i like that,20 30 a night no problem same as her sister and brothers i have 2 here as well,so no way in my oppinion is that pedigree a lurcher,and to set the record straight i like ghx whippets,mark

Guest markbrick1

why would i be worried??????????????????????the father to my pups beat toris sister in a race easily,i dont do shows now i just wanted to prove a point and didnt i prove it,its about the lads who do go to the shows and race there dogs for a bit of summer fun do they know theres usely a non ped on the line????????????be truthfull,lurchers lurcher racing greyhounds greyhound racing,whippets same and non peds non ped racin i wouldnt want to win if i wasnt racing in the correct catergory????????but a lot of these do there cheats,and they still cant win,mark

Lean mean and fit dogs like greyhound’s whippet’s and of course saluki’s have more stamina than heavy built dogs imo. A deep chested dog with good lungs and heart will outlast and outpace a heavy dog, same with human athletes and horses. I haven’t been watching the London Marathon today but I would lay money on a slim athletic person winning and beating the likes of Mike Tyson :toast: …mind you if Tyson was chasing me I would get a fecking move on :laugh: …Same with horses or they would have put Redrum over a carthorse… :thumbs: ..And of course all you hare coursing guys prefer longdogs and pure breds :whistling: