my border x lakeland at the end of the season

Guest lurchers&terriers

looks a good un pictures tell a thousand words, and i am reading with markings like that on his first season that he a game little fecker no doubt, good luck and have fun with him, good dogs are hard to come by, thats why people get so jelous when someone else has a good un

all the best for next season

Tim

[Thanks helen. Theres brock my border x lakeland. Some people slag him off but only me the mrs and some of her famaly have seen him work so how they can i will never know. What do you lot think ?

Edited by Colm
Guest lurchers&terriers

Yes mate. He come with the mrs when i met her. I couldnt beleave my luck :icon_eek: He didnt do much before i got my hands on him and i soon chaged that. Now he is 100% mine.

Guest lurchers&terriers
How many digs did he have last season????????

ok mate, i did have a little book with all my dogs season in it but the mrs chucked it out saying it was dodgy :icon_eek: but i excpect its over 20 to 30 something like that :icon_redface:

Guest lurchers&terriers
How many digs did he have last season????????

ok mate, i did have a little book with all my dogs season in it but the mrs chucked it out saying it was dodgy :icon_eek: but i excpect its over 20 to 30 something like that :icon_redface:

BRING ON NEXT SEASON EH :victory: :victory: ... ...

i cant wait mate, i hate the summer :thumbdown:

Guest proudy
DSC00092.jpg

DSC00093.jpg

DSC00094.jpg

DSC00096.jpg

Thanks helen. Theres brock my border x lakeland. Some people slag him off but only me the mrs and some of her famaly have seen him work so how they can i will never know. What do you lot think ?

Cracking looking terrier there mate :thumbs:

Guest proudy
DSC00092.jpg

DSC00093.jpg

DSC00094.jpg

DSC00096.jpg

Thanks helen. Theres brock my border x lakeland. Some people slag him off but only me the mrs and some of her famaly have seen him work so how they can i will never know. What do you lot think ?

Cracking looking terrier there mate :thumbs:

DSC00092.jpg

DSC00093.jpg

DSC00094.jpg

DSC00096.jpg

nice dog looks well