my border x lakeland at the end of the season

Guest lurchers&terriers

Guest lurchers&terriers

DSC00092.jpg

DSC00093.jpg

DSC00094.jpg

DSC00096.jpg

Thanks helen. Theres brock my border x lakeland. Some people slag him off but only me the mrs and some of her famaly have seen him work so how they can i will never know. What do you lot think ?

Guest lurchers&terriers

not sure of his lines mate. He has had a great season, its also his first proper season. A few people slaged him off saying hes to big or not hard enough but boy hes proved them all wrong with style as well. :victory: He fits in to some small places and he stays untill dug to. I cant wait untill next season with him, its going to be even better im sure.

any of his sibblings about 4 sale mate need a dog to work everythings layed up or in pup and got farmers on the phone lovelly dog top of the jaw. he has seen a few foxes hasnt he!! is that all he sees. have you had to dig to him more than once

Guest lurchers&terriers
any of his sibblings about 4 sale mate need a dog to work everythings layed up or in pup and got farmers on the phone lovelly dog top of the jaw. he has seen a few foxes hasnt he!! is that all he sees. have you had to dig to him more than once

i dont have a clue mate. Yes he works well below ground.