new Invention

Guest bigredbusa

makes me laugh how people diss the idea just because they havent heard of it before but it has been used for years for dead coney , but until they see it on dvd being done by 'hunting god' they will continue to knock it .

how many times have you lot dug 3 - 4ft to find coney has been dragged a foot further? it's not always practical to 'just' dig out the side .

personaly i think is a good little idea and i would shove it down the hole and twist and twist it til it gets a good hold .

i could be half tempted to make one myself.

nice one :)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great picture, its a shame people feel the need to blank out faces, exspecialy on rabbit pictures, when they are classed as vermin

Well looking at your mush ,its a pity you didnt blank yours out!

Only joking Steve ,Ive seen that video,,I think it works ok on the dead ones,personally I use a souped up Dyson .

makes me laugh how people diss the idea just because they havent heard of it before but it has been used for years for dead coney , but until they see it on dvd being done by 'hunting god' they will continue to knock it .

how many times have you lot dug 3 - 4ft to find coney has been dragged a foot further? it's not always practical to 'just' dig out the side .

personaly i think is a good little idea and i would shove it down the hole and twist and twist it til it gets a good hold .

i could be half tempted to make one myself.

nice one :)

Learnt how to "wire" rabbits in The Dales from a great rabbitting man back in the 80's.

A wire coat hanger was straightened with a loop bent into one end and the other end bentback at an acute angle about half an inch long. When you approached rabbits they would duck into the limestone pavements, sometimes only a foot or two down in blind natural depressions in the rocks.

Down with the wire, contact with the rab, a few twists of the loop and withdraw. Hey presto! One bunny!

Sometimes slightly bruised but sellable as ferretted. Cheers, D.

this is what me and Inan use :download:

Pat you forgot to cover my number plate up!

Sorry Inan :thumbs:

wallace-and-gromit-curse-of-the-wer.jpg

:laugh::laugh: clown :laugh:

You can't be to careful them anti's are everywhere :big_boss:

What are you grinning at though :laugh: