earth iv got two dogs hear there both a fair size take all quary..ie omega/pedigree chum/chappi etc.. fastest dogs iv ever seen from the front door to settee and weve got a big house!!!!.....they both retreve choclate buttons from hand (giant buttons)..they lamp dead well as long as its still daytime..(think there scared of the dark??) they both do single handed from garden to my van!!..stock broken to sheep/cats/rabbits/fox etc........not making a penny profit £300 no offers or dog dealers.. :thumbs::boogie::angel:

post-12667-1207776392_thumb.jpg

earth iv got two dogs hear there both a fair size take all quary..ie omega/pedigree chum/chappi etc.. fastest dogs iv ever seen from the front door to settee and weve got a big house!!!!.....they both retreve choclate buttons from hand (giant buttons)..they lamp dead well as long as its still daytime..(think there scared of the dark??) they both do single handed from garden to my van!!..stock broken to sheep/cats/rabbits/fox etc........not making a penny profit £300 no offers or dog dealers.. :thumbs::boogie::angel:
post-13182-1207778540.jpg

at least i dont take my dogs to bed mate your gonna get some stick now mush

looking for a lurcher must make at least 24 inch tts

collie whippet greyhound or collie greyhound or something like that

willing to travel 100 miles of west midlands

pm me please with whot you have or got due

thanks earthy

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

I've got a 14 week old 3/8ths 5/8ths bull cross should make 25-26 inches to shoulder very racy looking not as stocky as his brother

that I'm keeping, he's black with a bit of white on his chest, dewclawed wormed all jabbed up ready to go.

Pm me if your interested or want to know more.