Hi Folks,

I'm selling my 90 to make way for something else.

It's a 1989 Land Rover 90, originally a 2.5TD but now a 200TDI. Has a 1.4:1 transfer box & a sound gearbox. Comes complete with dog guard, side windows & security mesh, lightforce roof lamp.

The bulkhead & chassis are sound, paintwork just looks a bit tired.

Also has cd/mp3 player & 5 steel wheels & HD rear suspension & bilstein shocks.

Amazing little car & I definately know that I'll be sorry to see it go :( , but needs must.

MOT til Jan 09, tax July 08. Last emissions - 0.13ppm :o which probably beats most of the so called eco cars!

P3310604.jpg

Price - £2500 ono (negotiable)

Should also add - 120682 miles (682 since conversion).

New timing belt & clutch fitted on conversion also.

Guest manda

When emissions get lower than what they are, the tax is suppose to be nothing due to envi friendly. That what i got told, so dont hold me to it?

good look with the sale.

amanda

Unfortunately it doesn't work like that, wish it did. The 'mob' still sees it as a nasty Land Rover that kills environments which is a bag of b077ocks.

Hi everyone & apologies to the mods as it looks as if I'm bumping this up.

I'd like to bring this to peoples attention;

Today I've had a day of tyre kickers & those just wanting to "look" and also those who can't even string a sentence together.

So if you are serious about wanting to buy then buy it, if you just want to look buy a bloody land rover magazine & dream & if you can't string a sentence, blame your parents(even if they are the same family).

So don't waste my time, I don't care about your opinion - you know what they say about opinions :big_boss:

• 4 weeks later...

Still available folks, excellent shooting/hunting vehicle.

Price is now £1995 & will come with every land rover spare that I have in my garage.

Thanks for looking

cheap motor that

for not a lot of money it could be sat in a garage getting a paint job and a set of td5 wheels & grabber tyres it would look a diferent motor.........if i had some spare id hav a bash at it for that sort of money

Edited by roadrunner

Thanks for the comments folks, would like to add that don't go by my country flag, I'm in North Yorks.

This has been up for sale, along with my other car for about a month now but no joy at all :(

When I say spares - you'll be getting about 5-600 quids worth of stuff :icon_eek:

I'll give you an example - B reg N/A 90 no tax/mot, needing a lot of work = £700 - £900

So you can see this is pretty much a bargain.

Those in the know :rolleyes: like I (over 17 years experience of Land Rovers) know what to pay for them

• 2 weeks later...