middleton terrier

i work a half middleton bitch and have had no problems and my mate owns a pure bred middleton and thats served us well

the reason i ask is ive bought one 100% middleton a cracking little dog at 7 months looks the part just been on some other sites where people have commented on there working ability

i bought the dog a few weeks ago from down wales, the lad kept the sister and i got the dog, the bitch has won at a game fair puppy class a couple of weeks ago hopefully it will be a good grafter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

should do mate cant see why not? everyone seems to be against the middleton dogs it all depends what you show them i think there probably the best built lakelands out there they have everything going for them

Guest boysfaetheblackstuff
Im not against any type of dog or breeding lines, i just wouldnt pay £700 for one, knowing my luck it would prob die a week later lol

thats a chance you take manda :doh:

you've got to give these dog time alot of the middleton dogs start early and every expects there 8mth old dog to go to ground and kill the quarry i wouldnt believe everything you read. my mates dog didnt do anything until he was nearly two and now hes one hell of a dog

got a middleton bred bitch last season only 1 year old had not seen anything after one season has settled well had lots of work and has done the bussiness have also got a red dog same way bred now 9 years old and can not fault him seems to get better with age these are both middleton bred dogs will probbably breed them this year i did not set out to own a set strain but these came along and do the job in fact would keep any type that does the job the old dog sees between 80 and 100 foxes a year and has never let u down very typey looking could probably show but i have no interrest inthat

im new to this site so sorry if this questions being asked before does any any one work a middleton bred terrier and whats the chance of getting one that works or are they more for the shows now? :icon_redface:

im new to terriers mate mine is got middleton blood on the dams side hes around 18-19 months ,he was admittedly given to me as he wont go to ground but he used to work with a beagle pack and is a good little bushing dog,he is still young and he may yet go i dont know time will tell.

dogs002.jpg