women in chat

Guest traceyg

Having never been in chat I don't know the content of whats said but I can understand that the girls won't want to go in there if its all innuendo. Personally I give as good as I get (to an extent) but i've had lots of practice in the 5 seasons i've been secretary of the rugby club, as a woman I had to develop a thick skin against them and learn to bite back! :laugh:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i havnt been in chat for awhile either, some of us guys are just plain fed up with being treated as

mere sexual objects by the girls in chat, i am more than just a peice of ass ladies.

on more than one occasion i have had pms from some of the woman of this site suggesting i should

send a pic for there entertainment, it can be very unerveing for us young guys

WE ARE FED UP WITH YOU PREDATORY OLDER WOMAN :whistling:

i havnt been in chat for awhile either, some of us guys are just plain fed up with being treated as

mere sexual objects by the girls in chat, i am more than just a peice of ass ladies.

on more than one occasion i have had pms from some of the woman of this site suggesting i should

:clapper::clapper: you can get some real good laughs in chat most of you men are o.k :tongue2:

Guest manda

:clapper::clapper: you can get some real good laughs in chat most of you men are o.k :tongue2:

In small doses lol

i'm just after devouring a cream egg there, kay hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. how do you eat yours............ :laugh::laugh:

I shove it all in :laugh:

oh how intresting, that's what i did, sorry for the delay i getting back to you but i was out on a mission................... :icon_eek:

midget gems......................... :icon_eek: