pecardo greyhound?

post-10891-1206810468.jpg Has anybody herd of this cross percardo greyhound? The one in pic is a mates and would like to know more about them! any feedback would be appriciated.I personally don't think he will have it long may come up for grabs.Looks simular to one of them suspect smithfields or may even pass as a wheaton grey. The breeding of dog in pic is a percardo grey/beardie grey??? :icon_eek:

they are an old hearding dog. bred in the smithfield and nofolk type lurchers...... A THINK?

She looks very simular mate u could be right!Haveing owned one out of jeff burrall breeding I took the mick because the one i ownd was not worth a carrot.

Do you mean PICARDY Greyhound cross? A bloke called Mark Treadwell breeds them: Picardy/Grey cross Beardie/Grey. We, or rather my OH, has 2: one from the first litter of this breeding, and a full sister from a later mating. Not the easiest dogs to train: headstrong, strong willed, touch as old boots and very keen, good noses and hunters: also very fast for what it essentially a first cross Collie type to Grey. Here's a pic of our's:

the last pic is of a pure Picardy pup: originally used for herding and flock protection.

PS Why is your mate getting rid of it?

post-5156-1206813871_thumb.jpg

post-5156-1206813904_thumb.jpg

post-5156-1206813968_thumb.jpg

That is it by the sounds of it she is slightly ignorant.she was bort out of country mans 4 to 5 month ago for 180 of a lad that does nowt with them.She has just bin bort of my mate he will be glad to hear there is no jeff burrall breeding in it.she is about 14 months old and 25 inch.she could have bin bred by mark?Thanks skycat much appriciated.

I SAW 3 PICARDYS AT A LURCHER SHOW LAST SUMMER.

I WENT TO TALK TO THE OWNER TO ASK WHAT TYPE OF LURCHER THAY WERE . THE PURE PICARDYS CAN PASS FOR A FIRST CROSS TYPE LURCHER. A VERY RACY TYPE