the price is £200 no offers , tyre kickers or :wankerzo4:

please pm me for more details .

the sire golly

20012008139.jpg

the dam

[/color]

04102007048.jpg

post-10209-1207482629_thumb.jpg

Proper well bred show dogs in the making there . :whistling: :whistling: ...................... :laugh: :laugh: Only kidding mate :laugh: :laugh:

Very well bred dogs out of two grafters :thumbs: :thumbs: Best of luck with em mate :yes::thumbs:

ATB TOMMY :) :)

nice looking bitch, have you got selling price on her or do you know of any bullx's for sale (bitch) prefrebly.

there is no price on the bitch mate, she's not forsale , i dont know were there is any older dogs to sorry .

bitch now sold . but i have 1 red dog left do to some one off the THL messing me about the FU**ING RETARD YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE :wankerzo4: :wallbash: .

bitch now sold . but i have 1 red dog left do to some one off the THL messing me about the FU**ING RETARD YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE :wankerzo4: :wallbash: .

I would love him WAG! would I be able to bring him in with the Kids pet Rabbits, Pet Rat, and Gunnea Pig, and next Doors baby Kittens, I'm sure they would all play nicely together :whistling:.....

Jasper

any one in two minds i have seen two of these pups ( the two that came to brum) a dog and a bitch, they are both smart looking little things with nice dumplings, look like they will prefer the bigger stuff :clapper: will be helping the lad bring them on they remind me of half cross pups, the way they should be

!!

Edited by swag