pups born this morning

nice pups earth...when sam has pick of the litter and i have mine you will keep a bitch back for your self..you will have one puppy to peddle!!!! :icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface:

here mate iam not calling no one a puppy peddler if i was i would be as bad as him and yes cracking little pups i might ask for the last one :clapper::clapper:

LOOK MATE GO AND ARSE ABOUT ON ANOTHER SITE IV PUT THESE UP FOR PEOPLE TO HAVE A LOOK AT ENOUGH NOW THE END

SORRY ALL BACK TO NORMAL NOW

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice pups earth...when sam has pick of the litter and i have mine you will keep a bitch back for your self..you will have one puppy to peddle!!!! :icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface:

here mate iam not calling no one a puppy peddler if i was i would be as bad as him and yes cracking little pups i might ask for the last one :clapper::clapper:

LOOK MATE GO AND ARSE ABOUT ON ANOTHER SITE IV PUT THESE UP FOR PEOPLE TO HAVE A LOOK AT ENOUGH NOW THE END

good job any more pitc off them dogs off yours earth they look the bisness

i had a lookand said cracking little pups witch they r i neve made stupid coments on peopls profiles am glad u said it my head is banging worse than a day out with the kids no hard feelings everyone

good job any more pitc off them dogs off yours earth they look the bisness

I WILL PUT SOME UP NEXT FEW DAY MATE
well mate you have been shouting the ods now u blocked me carnt send msg coward
DONT WAIST MY TIME ON PEOPLE THAT DONT HAVE A CLUE

how can u say dont have a qlue you dont know me you call every one a puppy peddler thers only one peddler and your back peddling now alls i was saying is why get involed with what every one els is dooing? now a man has just asked u if there r lakies and u took the piss u fking need a hiding gladly do it now wos giz ya number and we will sort it out the man sounds like one arragant c unt needs knocking down a peg or 2

SO WHITE LAKELANDS HAVE BLACK ON THEM THEN MATE NOT TAKING THE P1$$ JUST PUTTING HIM RIGHT ON IT AND KNOCKING ME DOWN A PEG OR TWO YOUR NOT WORTH LOOSING SWEAT ON :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Not being funny but they are lakie bred no ifs or buts .Known both lines many years whats put in will always come out ..Nice little pups have a bitch here from David J as a gift full black head?? ..Should work with that blood in them. :thumbs:

post-13182-1206216221.jpg these are there half brother and sister mother in the middle

post-13182-1206216159.jpg

they are parson russells davis gould lines im keeping a bitch back for my self

white lakelands then :whistling:

WITH BLACK EARS THATS NOT WHITE LAKELAND MUSH :wallbash::wallbash:

so whats with the mush and the head butts earth ? what colour are white lakelands then ? been in the the game a long while and kept both lines goulds not reg a parson russell since the 90s and both lines have a big input of lakeland blood in them goulds mainly coming from flint who was tri colour his breeding is well known so whr did his black come from ? arnt lakelands black and tan , do lakelands any have any black fell in thr blood ,did you not ask the question yourself a while back what are these in another thread ? our views all differ on the type of white terrier we keep mine are white lakelands :thumbs: good luck with the pups nice to see thr going to working homes .

Looking at them again I think I know where the line does come from ..Not too many miles away from the DD Hunt .If Im right they are from a line of hardish dogs?Someone who has some very nice newish kennels and did have some well worked stuff.Flint would be in them and pieman going back.Seen a few of that line work and they do the job well if not a bit on the hard side :thumbs:

Looking at them again I think I know where the line does come from ..Not too many miles away from the DD Hunt .If Im right they are from a line of hardish dogs?Someone who has some very nice newish kennels and did have some well worked stuff.Flint would be in them and pieman going back.Seen a few of that line work and they do the job well if not a bit on the hard side :thumbs:
flint via kenterfox smith don ?

Doubt he would be in the (pedigree) as Kenterfox but Id put money he is in there going back .Ive some paperwork here that would probably run in line with that breeding all the way back to some of my old smooths .Decent types of that type :D

Doubt he would be in the (pedigree) as Kenterfox but Id put money he is in there going back .Ive some paperwork here that would probably run in line with that breeding all the way back to some of my old smooths .Decent types of that type :D
don i wont name names alot of well known terriermen had stuff out of flint but would never admit to it . . kenterfox smith does appear in pedigrees as kenterfox smith of pengelli a bitch out of flint and jill both white lakies .
well mate you have been shouting the ods now u blocked me carnt send msg coward
DONT WAIST MY TIME ON PEOPLE THAT DONT HAVE A CLUE

how can u say dont have a qlue you dont know me you call every one a puppy peddler thers only one peddler and your back peddling now alls i was saying is why get involed with what every one els is dooing? now a man has just asked u if there r lakies and u took the piss u fking need a hiding gladly do it now wos giz ya number and we will sort it out the man sounds like one arragant c unt needs knocking down a peg or 2

SO WHITE LAKELANDS HAVE BLACK ON THEM THEN MATE NOT TAKING THE P1$$ JUST PUTTING HIM RIGHT ON IT AND KNOCKING ME DOWN A PEG OR TWO YOUR NOT WORTH LOOSING SWEAT ON :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Not being funny but they are lakie bred no ifs or buts .Known both lines many years whats put in will always come out ..Nice little pups have a bitch here from David J as a gift full black head?? ..Should work with that blood in them. :thumbs:

yes mate your right both side have a bit of lakie blood but also a hell of a lot of russell blood it like your black fells lakie or patterdale same thing at the end of the day there mine and i can say parson or lakeland to me a white lakeland are white if there is black or brown on them then parson other wise why call them white lakies????? just my appinion