pups born this morning

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your all full of it,sit there by your computers,seeing is beleiving not hype.

who rattled your cage?????? only joined and your slagging boys off already,do us all a favour ,if you dont like sitting at your computer ,go and do something else,and leave us to it!!!

Edited by dev

Well lads, I have been digging with a game keeper mate of mine , and only started about 2 years ago, so i am new but not stupid. this thread started off with some pics of nice pups , nearly ended up in a car park fight and then i lost track with all the breeding stuff, so i have learned to stand back , keep my mouth shut and watch the boys who know do the do , i shall keep watching with interest,

post-13182-1206377419.jpg

whos this new pleb? think he has posted in the wrong section, or an anti!
here we go again its a anti by the looks of it

sam you wont to get out a bit more mate ( fek me if your not out enough already )

its people like them pricks that are getting us lads a bad name he is a rug hunter the nearest they get to a fox is when they watch bazil brush :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

just wondering why ....if there is a difference of oppinion ,people feel fit to cry anti ,

reminds me a lot of a monty python film :clapper: blasphem http://youtube.com/watch?v=eFhoiVV2JwE&feature=related

trial by the hunting life of brian.......stone him, stone him,

edited for spelling

your an anti ay ya roybo west brom fan always run off :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

:feck::feck::feck: you lot dont like blood sports :feck::feck::feck:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

post-13182-1206400712.gif

so now you say i'm an anti because i mentioned the fact that any difference of oppinion

you all call some one an anti :signthankspin: says it all really eh :doh: whats football got to do with the terrier forum???????

well im no anti and me dad would have to look after my corner but it worked he said your all daft,by the way earthy your nick name not mine its dogas son ha ha.the warrener.

well ask your dad when he's going to give me that old collie x he's got in that pen behind your house??? :whistling::tongue2::clapper::clapper::clapper: