ratchermans first trip with the wires

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that the same fence line you took me to when we were ferreting woodga? Well done ratcher man a good bag of rabbits there well done....P&G....

hello peg been away for a bit, yes that is one of the fence lines still plenty about around that area just waiting for a trip out with you and we will hit the place hard we will have to arrange a do out

Duckwing, how much would you want for a sack of hardwood snare pegs, :hmm: ,i am getting proper fed up whittling ash ones as i am doing them by hand and still need to do another 3-4 hundred. :cray:

Regards MT.

steady m.t. get in the queue, the big fella is busy at the moment with mine , as woodga is keeping all his ash pegs to himself , greedy rascal.

well glenn and geordie look iv had to don the apron and do the rabbits myself ratchermans to lazy. :cray: to even help me mince a few rabbits after all iv done for him :whistling: a handy bit of kit kept me clean from blood n snots for a change any way dont think it would have gone round ratchermans belly

firstferretingtrip388.jpg

firstferretingtrip390.jpg

firstferretingtrip391.jpg

firstferretingtrip392.jpg

more dog feed :clapper:

well glenn and geordie look iv had to don the apron and do the rabbits myself ratchermans to lazy. :cray: to even help me mince a few rabbits after all iv done for him :whistling: a handy bit of kit kept me clean from blood n snots for a change any way dont think it would have gone round ratchermans belly

firstferretingtrip388.jpg

firstferretingtrip390.jpg

firstferretingtrip391.jpg

firstferretingtrip392.jpg

more dog feed :clapper:

woodga , Glenn and i have been looking at your picture with the apron on.you would be better letting ratcherman do the rabbits as it looks like your not used to the exertion you have got a face like a bonfire :icon_redface: and are struggling with the job :rolleyes: keep up the good work :clapper::clapper: .Geordie.

colin i hope they are not insinuating you are physically challeneged in the weight department :feck: ,i will have them know you can run the fields all night bag full of game too :tongue2: , the blue pinney is not your colour its way too clean , a real tree one be better see ya soon

listen you pair of old retrobates :tongue2: thats relaxed muscle :whistling:.

any way it keeps me warm on those cold nights out in the fields . that ratchermn has just been here tonight using my winder and pinching my eyelets and my brass and spun himself 100 wires so glenn /geordie no more freebies unless they are for me :whistling: :11: i may be a bit heavy but ill still out walk a good few over a long weekend as fox hunter knows only to well :victory: a weekend he still talks about to this day i think he got three hours sleep in two days :victory: and dont forget im an old man now :whistling:

you look good in that apron , was told to say that by your "partner" ratcherman , just one thing , its a bit un-nerving when you walked in the kitchen and i saw that you were wearing the apron , and nothing else :sick:

you look good in that apron , was told to say that by your "partner" ratcherman , just one thing , its a bit un-nerving when you walked in the kitchen and i saw that you were wearing the apron , and nothing else :sick:

moley you c@@t after all them nice wires i gave you ill have to have a nip over to your end that way ill be able to raid your shed next time :whistling: you using those wires yet or are they just for show and you forgot a reciept :tongue2: when you need a hand just shout :whistling:

moley you c@@t after all them nice wires i gave you ill have to have a nip over to your end that way ill be able to raid your shed next time :whistling: you using those wires yet or are they just for show and you forgot a reciept :tongue2: when you need a hand just shout :whistling:

thanks moley for the warning , he was just wearing nothing but the apron was he, no wonder he was asking me to go down for a bit of snaring.

thanks moley for the warning , he was just wearing nothing but the apron was he, no wonder he was asking me to go down for a bit of snaring.

yep , nothing but the apron , he,s a proper perv

you will get an invite when i get my bike , i can,t get a reception on my mobile to phone the air ambulance when you start to hike up them hills and i,m certainly not carrying you back , the head keeper said i wasn,t to leave any carrion on the fell