ratchermans first trip with the wires

good to see a few rabbs getting caught by one of the oldest methods , a while since i snared ,rabbs, localy there a few good fences were the rabbs pass through from the main a1 railway ,would be good crack and there a good bit of open grass for feild snareing , all the best woodga etc good pics there a bit at kelso at moment the guys got arabbit problem on two railway tracks , i think you would do well there as my buddy took thirty and 24 with air rifle its moveing etc so im told , all the best

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers glen ill look forward to getting them mate im glad you told me how many wires you sent or else woodga would of said glen has sent you 10 nice

fence wires doon and kept 40 for himself :clapper::clapper:

And heres me thinking woodga was a gent,come to think of it he asked how many sugers in me tea i said 2 but it tasted like there was only 1,he would take anything that bloke :tongue2::laugh::feck:

Edited by MR TEA POT
Cheers glen ill look forward to getting them mate im glad you told me how many wires you sent or else woodga would of said glen has sent you 10 nice

fence wires doon and kept 40 for himself :clapper::clapper:

aye these geordie lads are worth of watching , see what he went away with from my hut the last time he was up here , woodga, and duckwing are far worse than peg and gun , and i thought he was bad ,

WELL FANCY THAT !,

HELL .......... SNAREMAN........... PUTTING ME IN THE SAME CLUB AS WOODGA AND P&G :no:

THEM SMOGGIES AND GEORDIES HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A BAD , BAD LOT :feck:

AND........ AFTER I HAD SPENT AN AFTERNOON IN THE SHED KNOCKING YOU UP A FEW HARDWOOD PEGS ............ JUST BECAUSE I KNEW THAT WOODGA WOULDNT GIVE YOU ANY OF THAT LOVELY ASH HES BEEN STOREING UP , BY THE TIME HE GETS ROUND TO SPLITTING IT THE WOOD WILL BE ROTTEN ! :yes:

NO DOUBT POOR RATCHERMAN WILL BE GETTING THE JOB FROM LORD WOODGA :tongue2:

post-50-1206657476_thumb.jpg

THERES AN AVERAGE OF 350 IN EACH SACK ,........ GOT ANOTHER TWO SACKS TO DRILL , THEN I WILL DROP THEM OFF FOR YER ....... I WAS GONNA GIVE YOU ONE OF MY PRIZE SELLAFIELD TRAPS ,...... BUT.......... DONT KNOW WHEATHER YOU DESERVE ONE :angel:

ALL THE BEST

DUCKWING :big_boss:

WELL FANCY THAT !,

HELL .......... SNAREMAN........... PUTTING ME IN THE SAME CLUB AS WOODGA AND P&G :no:

THEM SMOGGIES AND GEORDIES HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A BAD , BAD LOT :feck:

AND........ AFTER I HAD SPENT AN AFTERNOON IN THE SHED KNOCKING YOU UP A FEW HARDWOOD PEGS ............ JUST BECAUSE I KNEW THAT WOODGA WOULDNT GIVE YOU ANY OF THAT LOVELY ASH HES BEEN STOREING UP , BY THE TIME HE GETS ROUND TO SPLITTING IT THE WOOD WILL BE ROTTEN ! :yes:

post-50-1206657476_thumb.jpg

THERES AN AVERAGE OF 350 IN EACH SACK ,........ GOT ANOTHER TWO SACKS TO DRILL , THEN I WILL DROP THEM OFF FOR YER ....... I WAS GONNA GIVE YOU ONE OF MY PRIZE SELLAFIELD TRAPS ,...... BUT.......... DONT KNOW WHEATHER YOU DESERVE ONE :angel:

ALL THE BEST

DUCKWING :big_boss:

what the hell do i need a bloody old trap for when ive got 2000 pegged wires, at my finger tips, talk sense laddie , but bring the pegs up,

............ JUST BECAUSE I KNEW THAT WOODGA WOULDNT GIVE YOU ANY OF THAT LOVELY ASH HES BEEN STOREING UP , BY THE TIME HE GETS ROUND TO SPLITTING IT THE WOOD WILL BE ROTTEN ! :yes:

That will be right duckwing i was doon his the other neet and i cut aboot 150 ash pegs with the table saw while he sat and drunk coffee and yaked on the phone i stacked them in a box and said well that will be 75 each but when i came doon the next neet they were all drilled and hanging on his peg wires :blink::tongue2:

Edited by Ratcherman
Set a few wednesday around some woodland, had 19 minus 3 a fox has taken, took a couple of images but my hands were full, too much pissing about :laugh: , I'll check them again today..
if you carry on like that ian, we will all soon have to go to the zoo to see one , ha ha.