right i'm bored

Guest craftycarper

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest craftycarper
hairdryer or towel dry?

my hair is over 2 and-a-half feet long... there's not a hairdryer anywhere that can dry that lot without overheating!

you need a spaceheater from a bodyshop...try screwfix... :whistling:

Guest craftycarper

i'll have to cheat with that one, alternate one after the other.. :whistling: saying that nay...mini rolls all the way...

what about this then...is jaffa a cake or a biscuit?

don't you find that button up for whatever reason they always seem to make it darn impossible to do up either the top or bottom button....or is it just me after i've been on the razzle

wouldnt be worrying about the buttons after a night on the raz , getting them off over a pair off boots would be my main worry :laugh::laugh:

Guest craftycarper
don't you find that button up for whatever reason they always seem to make it darn impossible to do up either the top or bottom button....or is it just me after i've been on the razzle

wouldnt be worrying about the buttons after a night on the raz , getting them off over a pair off boots would be my main worry :laugh::laugh:

oh kay now come on, just drop em if thats the case and bend over :whistling::whistling:

Right folks....toilet rolls how do you like em mounted on the wall?...

paper taken from the front of the roll..

or paper taken from the back....

definatly from the bottom, neatly folded so the ends a nice triangle, none of that happy shopper shite either

oh kay now come on, just drop em if thats the case and bend over :whistling::whistling:

what thats not right :laugh::laugh: