lost bitch!

The missus was walking the dogs earlier & believes our nervous whippet was scared by a car & did one , we've spent all evening looking for her & have informed police & kennels, anyone who's been in this situation will understand how we feel & if there's any advice on what i should do next i'd really appreciate it.

cheers, chubs.

Howdy chubs,sorry to hear that mate! I know the feeling well,my terriers make a habit of fecking off! But dont panic yet,ive always got mine back in the end.If you informed the kennels and police you've made the right start,worth trying round the farms first thing in morn where you lost her cos she'll be looking for a friendly face for some grub no doubt.Did you get round to tattooing her?

Alright waz, I've been round all farms & been to see gamekeeper who says he'll look, she's a newish addition so not chipped of marked in anyway, no excuse. had one of my dogs i owned 5 year ago reported this week that i had chipped, got that back to it's owners hope i'm as lucky.

Guest fight the ban
The missus was walking the dogs earlier & believes our nervous whippet was scared by a car & did one , we've spent all evening looking for her & have informed police & kennels, anyone who's been in this situation will understand how we feel & if there's any advice on what i should do next i'd really appreciate it.

cheers, chubs.

go to the place she was lost in the morning and stay there if she is not picked up she will return to that area if she is able its dog instinct. the same thing never failed for me father working sheep dogs on the moors

good luck

go to the place she was lost in the morning and stay there if she is not picked up she will return to that area if she is able its dog instinct. the same thing never failed for me father working sheep dogs on the moors

good luck

appreciate advice, that goes for everyone who's offered it , cheers.

f**k me pal!! If I werent over here you know I would be up in a shot!!

Thinking bout ya dude..keep looking pal and I am pretty sure you will get a result!!!

D

cheers pal, can't ya just do a little fly over for me? dive on in? a real mate would! ;)

I'm gonna go wonder round woods where she f****d off once i'm off this night shift. It's that little un that's done one, she's been scatty before & shouting her name as millet said can make it worse. bloody dogs , women & kids = heartache.

cheers, chubs.

i lost my dog afew years ago and phoned police and kennels,i told them what cross,colour etc. kennels said there was no dog of that breed there;even its colour ,my mate told me to go down and have a look just incase.

got to kennels and asked if i could have a look round and there he was they said they didnt know what breed he was but they had stuck him next to another lurcher.if they think you are working her they will be proper :censored::censored:

go down and have alook mate............ good luck.........