hes heart was took away cus jim jacobs died then king crept hes way in they dint have a eye swell at the dougles fight used a condom with cold water in i spoke to a sparring partner of his at a gym once when rooney left all down to king he had no heart in the game :boxing::boxing::boxing::boxing:

your right what you say cus ,jim jacobs, bill cayton ,kevin rooney all helped be tyson the fighter he was fought frank bruno the 1st time wont the same even though he beat him fairly easily don king gets involved all go, s pear shaped ive got most of his fights including when he was 14 years old fighting full blown heavy weights, was the most exciting fighter that ever stepped in the ring,bar none :boxing::boxing::boxing:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bold statements.what you gotta remember is some where brown assed before they got into tha ring Micky Spinks comes to mind as one,he was one scared mo-fo lol . and another thang , bonecrusher smith and tony tucker went the distance with him in this prime your talking about and theres been a lot bettar fighters than those in tha history of hvyweight boxing ;)

did any ov them beat tyson going the distance in boxing means feck all if you lost. look at most ov the best boxers and i bet most ov them had fighters that went the distance with them

Very exciting in his prime,but lost his way after Cus D'mato died,and was raped himself by Don King.Having said all that Tyson relied on intimidation,and once Douglas beat him he lost his main weapon.Good value for money,but was never in the same league as the like's of Ali and lewis, :boxing:

iron mike is in my eye's the best ever boxer i have seen i used to love seeing him in his prime no boxer could stand the pace or power of a young mike tyson i can remind the fear in bruno's eye's at there rematch

yip he lost his way once his old mentor died

i dont think for a min tyson raped that lady she went to his room and cried rape but he took his time on the chin

and he lost a lot to that man don king how raped him big time

always mind this young lad was street fighting at the age of 8 to get bye on the street's

in my eye's iron mike will always be a legend

the heavy weight divison is a mess they need a young kid like iron mike

regards

isn't it a shame Tyson didn't meet Lewis when he was in his earley 20's and not 37 when Lewis beat him :yes:, a young Tyson would have had him out of the ring like he did Marvis Frazer in 1!! deep down l think if Lewis knows this but obviousley won;t be seen admiting it :boxing:....

Jasper

True, but then again he was convicted of rape which kind of makes you lose all respect for him in anything. But yes he was a good boxer in his day.

was it rape or did he just refuse to pay

isn't it a shame Tyson didn't meet Lewis when he was in his earley 20's and not 37 when Lewis beat him :yes:, a young Tyson would have had him out of the ring like he did Marvis Frazer in 1!! deep down l think if Lewis knows this but obviousley won;t be seen admiting it :boxing:....

Jasper

may be wrong here but i think he did it,s in lewis,s book mama,s boy can,t find it now to double check

True, but then again he was convicted of rape which kind of makes you lose all respect for him in anything. But yes he was a good boxer in his day.

She was asking for it...........we all know that "no" really means "yes" :whistling:

Tyson was awsome..........pure animal................the punters allways got the money worth with him.

And before any of you HRT cases get all upset..............I was joking :D

I agree, the punters got their money’s worth while his opponents tended to loose ears.

If no means yes then yes, yes, oh yeees Wilf :kiss: :laugh::laugh:

your right there is was on pay per chew :boogie:

i also think iron mike would have bust lewis up in a round or two when they where both in there prime tyson was a far better boxer than lewis iron mike ruled in his prime there was no match

There wernt many boxers that could bang with both hands like him. :boxing:

A middle weights speed, and a heavy weights power :hmm::hmm:

thats why he was a rarity :thumbs:

BIRD :D

A famous old fight commentator once said...." you judge a fighter as great buy the great fights and great fighters he had and beat "

Tyson fought 2 fighters who although not greats on an all time scale were great in their own era.....and he lost convincingly to both of them....and in his own era of dominance tyson never fought anybody good let alone great...and was dominant at a time when the division was at its all time weakest....wbc champ was trevor berbick ! wba champ was bonecrusher smith ! ibf champ was michael spinks !....top challengers were frank bruno,tony tubbs,carl williams etc....not a hard division to unify was it...not exactly ali/liston ali/frazier foreman/frazier patterson louis.....hagler/duran leonard/hearns or any others regarded as greats !