which would you have

looking for a replacement for my rapid mk1 been looking at the s410 carbine,fx cyclone thumbhole,and the hw100k if i could just find a shop with one available looking for your views on these please many thanks.

Edited by picardy

looking for a replacement for my rapid mk1 been looking at the s410 carbine,fx cyclone thumbhole,and the hw100k if i could just find a shop with one available looking for your views on these please many thanks.

I'm a little confused..have you had an unfortunate experience with your Rapid?

Very few people change their Rapid for another make once they have had one. There are few others on the market which will handle what the Rapid will or give you as many shots per charge or generally be as good in 12ft lb or FAC!

I'm a little confused..have you had an unfortunate experience with your Rapid?

Very few people change their Rapid for another make once they have had one. There are few others on the market which will handle what the Rapid will or give you as many shots per charge or generally be as good in 12ft lb or FAC!

rapids fine had it nine years since new just fancy a change

Hello picardy I am in the same predicament just looking for a change I've done a great deal of searching for my next gun and after much deliberation have opted for the HW100T (if I can get hold of a decent second hand one?).

I currently own AAs410c .22 & i can,t fault it.I have also owned a R7 Tyrolean .22 in the mid 90,s fantastic gun,superb build quality,excellent shot per charge & matchstick snapping accuracy.I had a play around with the HW100 for me the weight & angular stock just did,nt suit me but each person has to find what suits them.As previously quoted there all fine guns just go with what feels right for YOU :good:

I currently own AAs410c .22 & i can,t fault it.I have also owned a R7 Tyrolean .22 in the mid 90,s fantastic gun,superb build quality,excellent shot per charge & matchstick snapping accuracy.I had a play around with the HW100 for me the weight & angular stock just did,nt suit me but each person has to find what suits them.As previously quoted there all fine guns just go with what feels right for YOU :good:

Im going to agree Andy, A HW 100 in a AA 410 stock would take some beating./...... :yes: Imo

Im going to agree Andy, A HW 100 in a AA 410 stock would take some beating./...... :yes: Imo

Thanks a lot for the valueable info will try and find a shop with a good choice cant find anywhere with a 100 sporter and thumbhole let you know how i end up