Another new Geordie

Hi my name is Su and I live just north of Newcastle upon Tyne. I have an 8 year old Deerhound first cross Glenn who I've had since 3 months old and a Saluki Cross Cally who I got 'free to good home' last October. I used to work Glenn as a youngster and Cally was apparently a good courser before I got her. Now I'm getting on a bit I just wander about the countryside with them and do some dog shows (so I'm probably gonna get a load of crap from the workers!) :boxing: but each to their own - we're against the ban not each other. Hi to Doxhope (are you stalking me Bill? - you keep popping up on every site I find) and anyone else I know.

hi sue , it's stuart bell , glad to see you've aquired another dog, you'll enjoy this site , lots of interesting people on here , good luck

Hi Stuart - small world, huh? Yes you'll see Cally soon. Whens the first show up yours? I only really know the Hawick one in June or Selkirk at the end. If you think of anything within reasonable drive for me let me know please. I will need to send you my subs for 2008 as well. All the Best Su.

Hi my name is Su and I live just north of Newcastle upon Tyne. I have an 8 year old Deerhound first cross Glenn who I've had since 3 months old and a Saluki Cross Cally who I got 'free to good home' last October. I used to work Glenn as a youngster and Cally was apparently a good courser before I got her. Now I'm getting on a bit I just wander about the countryside with them and do some dog shows (so I'm probably gonna get a load of crap from the workers!) :boxing: but each to their own - we're against the ban not each other. Hi to Doxhope (are you stalking me Bill? - you keep popping up on every site I find) and anyone else I know.

welcome , just south of you in hartlepool , is your deerhound from one of bills? ... :drink:

Hi - no my dogs not one of Bills - i didnt know him when I bought the dog. He was bred by Mark Arnold from Brandon who has a Deerhound bitch - he was one of the big litter of 14 that was advertised in the Countrymans Weekly tho I didn't see it there. I met Bill when I joined the Lurcher Club in Northumberland.