SO HAPPY

Guest lurchers&terriers

Guest tina/kev/sky/ace/tug

:icon_eek: Had a amazing last few days all. My mrs has always been told she cant have kids and it has made her life hell. The other day she said to me she is late so on the off chance i bought 3 tests. All come back as possertive :icon_eek::icon_eek: and then today she had a few pains down bellow so of to the hospital we went had a scan and there they were TWINS 2 of them :icon_eek::icon_eek: we are so happy but still in shock.

I know some of you will not see the point of this post its just i need to boast i bit you know :toast::toast:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

:icon_eek: Had a amazing last few days all. My mrs has always been told she cant have kids and it has made her life hell. The other day she said to me she is late so on the off chance i bought 3 tests. All come back as possertive :icon_eek::icon_eek: and then today she had a few pains down bellow so of to the hospital we went had a scan and there they were TWINS 2 of them :icon_eek::icon_eek: we are so happy but still in shock.

I know some of you will not see the point of this post its just i need to boast i bit you know :toast::toast:

brilliant news mate ,all the best for the future as the head of your new family, :clapper: :clapper: :victory::D:drink: :drink: :toast: :toast:

Congratulations fella, :drink::clapper: You sound over the moon, :boogie: and Rightly so, twins ought to curtail your hunting for a bit :( but well worth it ;)

And when they are older you got two Excuses to get out the house early. Tell the missus "just taking the kids out, you have a lay in this morning darling"

Grab Gun/Ferrets/Dogs or whatever but DON'T forget the kids :laugh:

No way mate, we're all very pleased for you and your good lady, well done, hope all goes well. Here! have one on me. :drink::drink::victory:

Just to add, I'm a Grandad and that's even better than having your own cos you can send em off home at the end of the day :clapper: