Advice On Starting Out?

Could anyone give me some help and advice on where to start working terriers to fox, spent many years ferreting and the like but working dogs would be a new thing for me. If a jobs worth doing its worth doing it properly is my motto, so before I commit myself i'd like to find all the ins and outs of this past time.

Any books recommended on the subject? Any advice would be most welcome, Cheers PUG.

Could anyone give me some help and advice on where to start working terriers to fox, spent many years ferreting and the like but working dogs would be a new thing for me. If a jobs worth doing its worth doing it properly is my motto, so before I commit myself i'd like to find all the ins and outs of this past time.

Any books recommended on the subject? Any advice would be most welcome, Cheers PUG.

i dont bother mate

get your self good terrier an location system an find some holes :cry::cry: just get at it will pick it up handy getting the terrier is the hardest part :laugh:

Find out if there are any local lads working terriers, the local hunt or at your local gamefair go to the terrier shows, have a chat to people. You have got to remember that so people have had their fingers burnt by antis and twats that f##k up permission :censored: . Dont take it to heart if you get the cold shoulder :cry: , some people will give you advice and help out, its a hard job to do but do it right and you cant go wrong :thumbs: .