suspected anti

you could be anyone he could be anyone even tho ur not going to be doing anything elegal its not worth the hassle hes got to be a cock to envite someone out over the phone/pc never met you in his life u could be a robot for all he knows why not stick to ur regular mates/hunting partners you all trust each other good bunch of lads good crack you dont want much more :thumbs:

coney dont think he is ever going ta catch tht fox lad :D

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he might wana see what the dog bitch r like if hes buying pup so feck if hes a anti what the feck can he do like as long as you dont say and do to much and the fist sings he is give him a fecking good kicking never know might get good day out pad

Guest coney catcher99
you could be anyone he could be anyone even tho ur not going to be doing anything elegal its not worth the hassle hes got to be a cock to envite someone out over the phone/pc never met you in his life u could be a robot for all he knows why not stick to ur regular mates/hunting partners you all trust each other good bunch of lads good crack you dont want much more :thumbs:

coney dont think he is ever going ta catch tht fox lad :D

i knew had had stamina butt not that much hes been trying for months :D

ever think he might just want someone to dig with .Iv brought a few people off here hunting with me no prob at all

i know where your comung from mate and i would be glad to help him but i saw that program the bbc did a few years ago about badger digging and how sly tey were and it just makes you wonder thats all. i think i will just take the pup and let him use his dogs first

If i was buying a pup id be glad of a days sport with the dogs sire or relatives,he probably just wants to show his dogs of,and why worry about a documentry?Terrierwork done right should nt be anything to be embarrassed about and we take our kids digging and as long as you stick to the book,its still legal

reading this thread makes me think I will never make the right contacts. I simply want to do a bit of ratting and rabbiting with my border, but do not have any mates who work dogs.

I can understand people being cautious, but it is a bit depressing.

I will keep reading the posts though, its great to see the dogs work :)

If you think this is bad, I posted on Border Terrier World in their working section. They nearly had kittens at the thought of discussing working your terrier on the net, but still had the working section. I cannot understand it.

Anyhow, I'm sure we will get there one way or the other, she seems convinced that she's a deerhound at the moment - a bit game for a dog that weighs 6.5 kg. :D

Guest spud.

got to be carefull now mate...any one is welcome with me to do a nights lamping. but there is the people out there that could turn it into a [bANNED TEXT] fiasco. taking you diggin on his place could be a trap with carmras then he would deny knowing you and YOU would be the one gettin done for poaching???????????? but on the other hand he could be genuine????????

hi all went along today up to aberystwyth to meet the fellow who rang about the dog. got their about 8 o clock i took my good lakeland dog and a pup thats just started aswell as the pup that was for sale. Anyway cut a long story short turns out that he was a genuine terrier man and has thousends of acers of permission and not enough time or dogs to cover it. we pulled up to an earth about 12 holes collerd up the dog and droped him in it took about half hour for him to back his quarry into a block end. a few more minuets to settle and we had a reading of 2.5 on the bellmont. We soon found out why he invited us i think hes had a bad experience with a shovel lol. :hmm: Anyway three hours later we broke through and the quary was humainly dispatche. :thumbs: he has invited us back up next season. a true terrier man an a true gentleman. :drink:

so it turns out not everyone is bad :clapper:

Did he keep white dogs by any chance?............tall fella?

no he had a patterdale dog and a chapman brsd russel with i came home with.

in his late 50s id say :thumbs:

OK, Cheers..........