suspected anti

i had a phone call today about a pup my mate is selling. this guy said he dont want to say much about what he works because he dont know who hes talking to whitch i think is fair enough. anyway i told him about the pup then in the next breath he invited us up for a days digging do any one else think thats a bit strange or am i just being parranoid :thumbs:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

? dunno what else did he say , or how did he come across , i mean there must have been something to make you suspicious about him .

he came across as a normal guy at first he didnt want to say much about what he does but then again neither do i

but come on who do you know that asks you up to his permition when they dont even know you his exact word were " come up to my permition bring your dogs and the pup and we will do what ever"

maybee its just me

i had a phone call today about a pup my mate is selling. this guy said he dont want to say much about what he works because he dont know who hes talking to whitch i think is fair enough. anyway i told him about the pup then in the next breath he invited us up for a days digging do any one else think thats a bit strange or am i just being parranoid :thumbs:

Sounds bit dodgy to me. If he comes to see the pup perhaps you could size him up a bit better? :boxing:

ever think he might just want someone to dig with .Iv brought a few people off here hunting with me no prob at all

i know where your comung from mate and i would be glad to help him but i saw that program the bbc did a few years ago about badger digging and how sly tey were and it just makes you wonder thats all. i think i will just take the pup and let him use his dogs first

When did he invite you out? Are most terrier men not finished or finishing up for the season?

thats another thing that made me wonder we finished last week

il go and il let him bring his dogs and say mine are laid up to see what he is like :thumbs:

ever think he might just want someone to dig with .Iv brought a few people off here hunting with me no prob at all

i know where your comung from mate and i would be glad to help him but i saw that program the bbc did a few years ago about badger digging and how sly tey were and it just makes you wonder thats all. i think i will just take the pup and let him use his dogs first

yea seen that sneaky f*****g head on yhe c**t personaly say thanks!not as if your hard up for dig stick your own circle of lads dont get caught out why risk it not is if your going ta gain from going for a dig with fella ya dont no :no:

slip i dont think there is any harm in goin and not bringin terriers and see what the chap is like.Would u go if it was you :yes:

to b quite honest sent not a hope in hell lad must of bn something that spooked the lad an one thing i learnt is trust your gut no matter how big it is

slip i dont think there is any harm in goin and not bringin terriers and see what the chap is like.Would u go if it was you :yes:

to b quite honest sent not a hope in hell lad must of bn something that spooked the lad an one thing i learnt is trust your gut no matter how big it is

sound advice there should always trust your gut

yeah i agree with most of the comment, something just doesnt sound true, why would he invite you when he does not know you, it could be anyone, seems to be as tho he may have alternative motive just be careful.

if it was me i wouldnt be taking my dogs anywhere.

Edited by huntinggirl
Guest coney catcher99

you could be anyone he could be anyone even tho ur not going to be doing anything elegal its not worth the hassle hes got to be a cock to envite someone out over the phone/pc never met you in his life u could be a robot for all he knows why not stick to ur regular mates/hunting partners you all trust each other good bunch of lads good crack you dont want much more :thumbs:

you could be anyone he could be anyone even tho ur not going to be doing anything elegal its not worth the hassle hes got to be a cock to envite someone out over the phone/pc never met you in his life u could be a robot for all he knows why not stick to ur regular mates/hunting partners you all trust each other good bunch of lads good crack you dont want much more :thumbs:

:thumbs: