a good day with good mates

well had a guy get my contact details through the national ferret register, he was a shooter that had permission on a 650acre farm out stanstead way, and wanted some ferreters to hit the rabbits before everything started growing, and to keep him and his crew on good terms with the farmer

so Invited magwitch and richie along with my 11yr old daughter for a days ferreting,

I had already been Introduced to the farmer, and as we had arrived well before the "shooters" he told us of another area I hadent been shown, that he was keen for us to hit first, a boundary line along a stream, and we saw 7 out of 2 warrens, we then drove upto the woods area on his land and hit a few more warrens, in and on the edge of the wood, it was whilst there that me and richie, saw the true bloodlines of magwich's "greyhound ferts" as one of his hobs shot out of a hole and led the three of us on a merry chase through the woods at great speed,

towards the last half hour of the day, the heavens opened with hail stones, soaking us and the rabbits, ended the day with sixteen

nice one all :thumbs:

richie, what you upto next weekend :hmm:

post-5267-1205093803.jpg

post-5267-1205093843.jpg

thanks for the invite steve, had a great day.... all 3 of us chasing a ferret around like lunatics !

it was a good day, full of action. im knackered after all the running round.

steve sorting the net out after 4 rabbits banged straight into it shortly after each other...

DSC00456.jpg

ted giving it some

DSC00462.jpg

magwitch`s pup got on really well today...

DSC00454.jpg

proudly carrying his first kill !

patsdog.jpg

our own personnal protection squad just incase any antis were lurking..

dodyguards.jpg

what dog is that stubby the black one?

how many dogs are in the picture, for you to have to say, the black one :D:D:D:D

nice pictures richie, thought I spotted you with a camera :clapper:

those bodygaurds were a bit much wernt they :no:

Stubby, never ceases to amaze me how fast the stinkers can move when they want to, had many a good course through the undergrowth pursuing an errant ferret hell bent on making it to the next county.

How you getting on with the squirrel job, making inroads yet. ;)

Regards MT.

well had a guy get my contact details through the national ferret register, he was a shooter that had permission on a 650acre farm out stanstead way, and wanted some ferreters to hit the rabbits before everything started growing, and to keep him and his crew on good terms with the farmer

so Invited magwitch and richie along with my 11yr old daughter for a days ferreting,

I had already been Introduced to the farmer, and as we had arrived well before the "shooters" he told us of another area I hadent been shown, that he was keen for us to hit first, a boundary line along a stream, and we saw 7 out of 2 warrens, we then drove upto the woods area on his land and hit a few more warrens, in and on the edge of the wood, it was whilst there that me and richie, saw the true bloodlines of magwich's "greyhound ferts" as one of his hobs shot out of a hole and led the three of us on a merry chase through the woods at great speed,

towards the last half hour of the day, the heavens opened with hail stones, soaking us and the rabbits, ended the day with sixteen

nice one all :thumbs:

richie, what you upto next weekend :hmm:

Glad you had a good day Stubby,sorry I couldnt make it,,Im over that way Tuesday ,lamping,I see Pats pup ,has got the hang of it!Good Hunting Inan.