collie greyhound

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello lads i was just wondering wat diffrent collie greyhound are like just to see similarites to mine and others collie x heres mine hes first x

Very similar to my lamping bitch......mines 3/4 bred.......plus a splash of beddie somewhere they tell me. ;)

Rolfe.

post-12022-1204973256.jpg

Guest dotty

she probaly could have done, but she got run over when she was three and broke her back and neck, so she now wouldn't even catch a rabbit. shes fast but cannot stop or turn due to her balance being ruined. it was a real shame because was a hell of a dog before that.

she enjoys coming along and is extremely clear so will mark well and always know which holes rabbits will come out of so then it gets the beddy in postion for the catch. shes very well natured so i kept her. she can be abit of a nuisance in ruining retreives and running into the beddy after she already caught it because she can't stop, but she loves live and has alot of plus point so she still comes ferreting and lamping.

lamping she just comes to watch and sometime gets in volved when needed, but ferreting she can still catch a rabbit by using her brain.

still she enjoys life as you can tell.

chalkwarren__ shes from ireland

post-12141-1204981176_thumb.jpg

Edited by dotty