:clapper: Something so evocative about morning mist in the coutryside, isn't there, TM? To city bound folk it's just fog :no:

:) Certainly is, I could post 100's of pictures of morning mist and stunning sunrises :icon_redface: its a bit of a weakness of mine. Its just a magic half hour breathing in the new day for me, before the kids wake up and the madness begins :laugh: I recon it keeps me sane!

I do know how lucky I am Ricky and Buster, I'd never take it for granted :thumbs:

:clapper: Something so evocative about morning mist in the coutryside, isn't there, TM? To city bound folk it's just fog :no:

:) Certainly is, I could post 100's of pictures of morning mist and stunning sunrises :icon_redface: its a bit of a weakness of mine. Its just a magic half hour breathing in the new day for me, before the kids wake up and the madness begins :laugh: I recon it keeps me sane!

I do know how lucky I am Ricky and Buster, I'd never take it for granted :thumbs:

good on ya bud ! :thumbs:

Gorgeous photos, especially the last one.

I love Cornwall, spent loads of time there as a kid. I took my daughter last summer to stay with some relatives that farm there. What area are you in Tis?

Gorgeous photos, especially the last one.

I love Cornwall, spent loads of time there as a kid. I took my daughter last summer to stay with some relatives that farm there. What area are you in Tis?

I'm on the south coast Missie, near St. Austell... I used to farm too, (ex farmers wife) Where are your rele's?

Now then TM :hmm: , what was it you called me? :whistling: .......a show off :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Lovely pics and the dawn along with the dusk are the bizz and you caught it well :thumbs: , I like the mutt loads :toast:

lol, ahem, who moi??? :whistling::icon_redface:

Glad you like Al, funny thing is they are all taken with my old crappy 4mp camera.... I haven't managed half a picture like them on my new olympus! :blink:

I'm on the south coast Missie, near St. Austell... I used to farm too, (ex farmers wife) Where are your rele's?

Talland Bay.

I spent a hell of a lot of time in Charlestown, close friends of my parents lived there. He still has the cottage but lives in St Austell with his partner now.

Talland Bay.

I spent a hell of a lot of time in Charlestown, close friends of my parents lived there. He still has the cottage but lives in St Austell with his partner now.

(Thanks Kay :) )

I LOVE Talland Bay, we camp up there, on a site thats a bit basic, but the view over the sea is just Amazing!! We tend to just got for a couple of nights with the van and a BBQ, and a couple of tinnies, and its BLISS!

I'm about 5 mins outside St. Awfull town...its undergoing a huge facelift at the moment, and the centre is gridlock with all the lorries.... but give it a couple of years and it should be quite a nice shopping town again.... Its dead and sad at the mo :(