cane corso x greyhound or pressa x greyhound

FLATCAP was taking the piss out of a lad a while back for breeding a 1st cross mastiff grey x grey to make a 3/4 bred loads of people were taking the piss out of him this site is wierd
dont knock it till you treid it.i would like to see one going too. this time next year well see how your pups are getting on . great idea but i would have used a patterdale

i have a 1st cross pressa greyhound an hes 8 months old. hes a beast of a dog already 25tts an i fink he will make a good allround dog hes mental and very loyal

:clapper: agree with you there mate iv got 1 just 10 months cracking dog ;)

ill try an get some pics up of him. the brother to him is already drawing hes had 5 charlie and the jaw power of them is just unreal its over in seconds id say they will be the new bullx in the future because of the power they dont say no from what ive seen better the pitxgreyhounds.

another upside is theyll be 100% legal .

FLATCAP was taking the piss out of a lad a while back for breeding a 1st cross mastiff grey x grey to make a 3/4 bred loads of people were taking the piss out of him this site is wierd
dont knock it till you treid it.i would like to see one going too. this time next year well see how your pups are getting on . great idea but i would have used a patterdale

i have a 1st cross pressa greyhound an hes 8 months old. hes a beast of a dog already 25tts an i fink he will make a good allround dog hes mental and very loyal

:clapper: agree with you there mate iv got 1 just 10 months cracking dog ;)

ill try an get some pics up of him. the brother to him is already drawing hes had 5 charlie and the jaw power of them is just unreal its over in seconds id say they will be the new bullx in the future because of the power they dont say no from what ive seen better the pitxgreyhounds.

another upside is theyll be 100% legal .

yes they will be ill try and get some pic ups dont no how to do it yet. hes not dog aggressive but some people he will go for if he dont like them.

ive got a 14 month old bullmastiff x greyhound 1st cross. big lad weights 35 kg and 29 inches to the shoulder and hes still growing. hes a good loyal dog very protective, very stubourn and fairly intelligent aswel. hes got a hell of alot of prey drive but can also be dog aggressive. im sure that he has no sense of pain either. good man stopper and guard dog but i wouldnt realy reconmend them as a lurchermans dog id stick to the more traditional breeds if your going to seriously work him. i only do it as exercise and for the enjoyment of the dog but in a more experienced hands he may become quite handy. a 2nd cross would be more useful but i know that presa's and cane corso's are very dog aggressive and also that it is very hard to fing good cane corso's due to them being a recreated breed and having a very small gene pool. ive started to see a few mastiff x's around my way but there more in the hands a chavvy kids as opposed to lurchermen. heres some photos of mine when he was 9 months old

DSC00386.jpg

Tyebigbully.jpg

071.jpg

069.jpg

by the way your pups are cracking and i wish you the best of luck with them. ive had the piss ripped out of me many times on this forum for having this type of lurcher and i hope that one day our dogs will prove all there critics wrong. :clapper:

thanks , theyre norms pups not mine though. thats a cracker of a dog. test him out before the end of the season :boxing: let us know how he gets on

in all fairness all dogo's and presa's are not dog agressive dogo's are usualy worked along side stag hounds or whatever so if they were dog agressive they wouldnt be any use a dog is what you make it fair enough some dogs are more unhappy around other dogs than others but i have seen half a dozen pitbulls run in a pack if managed properly you shouldnt have a problem you just need to know your pack and obviously kennel a dog and a bitch that get on not every dog like's every other its like people. personaly i think mastiff's are close to wreckd they aint much use for anything and even as a guard dog are nothing more than a visual deterant if you are willing to pay decent money you can pritty much choose the class of whatever breed you like. i have first hand experience with all these breeds and i have kept them all together or ryun them with mates dogs with no problem you get the odd problem with a dominant bitch but you get that in all types from terrier to great dane. iv also seen dane cross wolf hounds from an accedental mating and they turned out more racey than the dane or wolfhound is ill look out picks of them and picks of the dogoxgreyhounds.