cane corso x greyhound or pressa x greyhound

i know some will say too heavey . but i have a 19 tts bull bitch that ll catch a couple of rabbits on a night . shes shaped like a concrete block . i read that book on masstifs from hancock and saw a couple of athleic looking corsos .

dog3009-2.jpg

dog3014.jpg

my hunting masstifx greyhound pups nearly eight month and are showing great promise the boy has seen all game retrieves and retrieved all non sharp ended game with bullx's, when ruuning rabbits hes all over them and crashes through hedges in pursuit. only running a few as hes still young but is as keen as hell and about 24inch 60lb and very long, gonna be a big lad, very excited now we're getting closer to workin age!

dog3009-2.jpg

dog3014.jpg

my hunting masstifx greyhound pups nearly eight month and are showing great promise the boy has seen all game retrieves and retrieved all non sharp ended game with bullx's, when ruuning rabbits hes all over them and crashes through hedges in pursuit. only running a few as hes still young but is as keen as hell and about 24inch 60lb and very long, gonna be a big lad, very excited now we're getting closer to workin age!

nice pups. they look similar to the pup i got out of the bitch ill try and upload some pics

• 2 months later...
dog3009-2.jpg

dog3014.jpg

nice pups. they look similar to the pup i got out of the bitch ill try and upload some pics

I have 4 pups from a greyhound dog to a pressa bitch. Only 8 weeks old. gonna keep 1 just to see how it turns out. if any 1 wants 1 or is interested pls pm me

thanks

bullseye

• 7 months later...
dog3009-2.jpg

dog3014.jpg

hows your season going?
FLATCAP was taking the piss out of a lad a while back for breeding a 1st cross mastiff grey x grey to make a 3/4 bred loads of people were taking the piss out of him this site is wierd
dont knock it till you treid it.i would like to see one going too. this time next year well see how your pups are getting on . great idea but i would have used a patterdale Edited by ratmogit
FLATCAP was taking the piss out of a lad a while back for breeding a 1st cross mastiff grey x grey to make a 3/4 bred loads of people were taking the piss out of him this site is wierd
dont knock it till you treid it.i would like to see one going too. this time next year well see how your pups are getting on . great idea but i would have used a patterdale

i have a 1st cross pressa greyhound an hes 8 months old. hes a beast of a dog already 25tts an i fink he will make a good allround dog hes mental and very loyal

dont knock it till you treid it.i would like to see one going too. this time next year well see how your pups are getting on . great idea but i would have used a patterdale

i have a 1st cross pressa greyhound an hes 8 months old. hes a beast of a dog already 25tts an i fink he will make a good allround dog hes mental and very loyal

get some pics up. sounds a cracker

get some pics up. sounds a cracker

yeah would love to see some pics of pressa x to

:clapper: agree with you there mate iv got 1 just 10 months cracking dog ;)

the boy i got my cane corso from when he was a pup a few years back had a pair of presa's and he swore they took deer doubled up the bitch was small and like a jet black argentine dogo and the sire was like a lean cane corso with the presa style head and both lookd as though they could take one if fast enough to get there so dont see why not in a cross say second generation over another grey the wouldnt be a handy dog . a boy i know is selling a argentine dogo with full paperwork she is 17 months old isnt cheap though he had a dogo over a greyhound mating and the pups fetchd silly money and i mean silly only 2 survived out a big litter .

:clapper: agree with you there mate iv got 1 just 10 months cracking dog ;)

ill try an get some pics up of him. the brother to him is already drawing hes had 5 charlie and the jaw power of them is just unreal its over in seconds id say they will be the new bullx in the future because of the power they dont say no from what ive seen better the pitxgreyhounds.

ive got a 14 month old bullmastiff x greyhound 1st cross. big lad weights 35 kg and 29 inches to the shoulder and hes still growing. hes a good loyal dog very protective, very stubourn and fairly intelligent aswel. hes got a hell of alot of prey drive but can also be dog aggressive. im sure that he has no sense of pain either. good man stopper and guard dog but i wouldnt realy reconmend them as a lurchermans dog id stick to the more traditional breeds if your going to seriously work him. i only do it as exercise and for the enjoyment of the dog but in a more experienced hands he may become quite handy. a 2nd cross would be more useful but i know that presa's and cane corso's are very dog aggressive and also that it is very hard to fing good cane corso's due to them being a recreated breed and having a very small gene pool. ive started to see a few mastiff x's around my way but there more in the hands a chavvy kids as opposed to lurchermen. heres some photos of mine when he was 9 months old

DSC00386.jpg

Tyebigbully.jpg

071.jpg

069.jpg

by the way your pups are cracking and i wish you the best of luck with them. ive had the piss ripped out of me many times on this forum for having this type of lurcher and i hope that one day our dogs will prove all there critics wrong. :clapper: