A couple of photos

He is a deerhound/greyhound x beddie/whippet/greyhound stands at 27 inch tts.

He is a cracking working dog couldnt ask for more, very game.

Thanks all for your comments.

Really nice stamp of dog there...I remember 20 years ago a lad from near Alnwick in Northumberland got a deerhound greyhound bitch from me, his intension to breed it with a bedlington x greyhound..I have seen a few of these working, and they have all been mint, and really good lookers, good length and excellent temperament for hard nights graft..the ones I saw were a little smaller than yours, but thats nothing..Your dog also looks super condition :thumbs:

Thanks very much Doxhope.

He will go all night if i need him too. He is a cracking dog i'm over the moon with him. I would like to put him to a straight greyhound in a couple of years, he is only 20 months old at the moment.

I once heard a saying, 'when in doubt, go back to the greyhound' I was never in doubt with my lurchers, and I went 7 generations before I put a greyhound back in, and pups in the 6th generation were some of the best all rounders Ive seen on. Yes you always have to go back to 'root' stock at some time, but sometimes in lurchers a good first cross can be a most useful animal to go back to as well, just a thought.. :thumbs: