Stickers

Hi all i have a couple of jills and a hob here all workers, however they are all bolt or kill merchants, if the rabbit is arse up they will only stay for a short time. Whether they come off to try and find another way to reach the rabbits head or just give up, i cant be sure. but they wont stay,

Was just wondering if anyone is breeding stock that tends to throw stickers, that i could buy, then i'll be sorted all ways.

all the best.

just let me know,

im breeding my last litter of ferrets long greyhoundy hard workers and stay till the rabbs dug , hopefully they will breed this year the dog ferret is seven the bitch five but both are still in good form done a good shift with them yesterday dug 4 if they have six kits your welcome to a few as there four gone allready the two thy had last years work well so fingers crossed

I have a litter on the way soon. The jill and hob that i am breeding are very friendly excellent working and dont tend to layup, as both are quite small so they cant really hold on to the rabbits, but obviously if there was a chance for a bit of rabbit they would try for it. Soo in about two moths i should have some so if you want a couple i live in exeter, devon.

im breeding my last litter of ferrets long greyhoundy hard workers and stay till the rabbs dug , hopefully they will breed this year the dog ferret is seven the bitch five but both are still in good form done a good shift with them yesterday dug 4 if they have six kits your welcome to a few as there four gone allready the two thy had last years work well so fingers crossed

Cheers whin let me know if any are available when she has them,

Note the lack of replies ! yet so many with ferrets. Still there's ferrets and there's ferrets ;)

all the best

the lack of replies could be numberous reasons

firstly your location, no good me saying Ive got some in essex, because of the distance, or as keepers havent produced young yet, they may not want to count their chickens before they hatch, so to speak

give it another month or two and maybe try asking again

the lack of replies could be numberous reasons

firstly your location, no good me saying Ive got some in essex, because of the distance, or as keepers havent produced young yet, they may not want to count their chickens before they hatch, so to speak

give it another month or two and maybe try asking again

Just testing the water so to speak, distance not too much of an issue i travel a lot all over can always sort something out for the right stock.

all the best.

Guest basil46
Hi all i have a couple of jills and a hob here all workers, however they are all bolt or kill merchants, if the rabbit is arse up they will only stay for a short time. Whether they come off to try and find another way to reach the rabbits head or just give up, i cant be sure. but they wont stay,

Was just wondering if anyone is breeding stock that tends to throw stickers, that i could buy, then i'll be sorted all ways.

all the best.

just let me know,

I have a jill which is very similar. I know if she is arsed up with a rabbit. It is very unusual that she won`t turn it but if she can`t she gets bored, then she`ll show then go back, show then go back. Personally, i wouldn`t have her any other way. At some point she`ll show and i`ll pick her up, give up on the rabbit and move on. I don`t enjoy digging so she suits me fine. basil.

all the best.

just let me know,

I have a jill which is very similar. I know if she is arsed up with a rabbit. It is very unusual that she won`t turn it but if she can`t she gets bored, then she`ll show then go back, show then go back. Personally, i wouldn`t have her any other way. At some point she`ll show and i`ll pick her up, give up on the rabbit and move on. I don`t enjoy digging so she suits me fine. basil.

thing is mate sometimes you may be leaving more than 1 rabbit backed up a stop and dont look good to leave rabbits if they can be dug, plus i like digging.

Just need to a few from good staying hob and gill, all have their use.

all the best

as i says wait your time ille have a few young maybe you can get a jill they are long and strong and handle rabbs even at this time of year ,i only breed for me, but willing to give genuine types my ferrets , the jills are a fair lump and can do ashift worked her three days lat week and the dog ferret got over sixty rabbs dug several ,like my old dog lana there the last of the old line who rabbited daily at one time or another and still doing it .

Guest basil46

all the best.

just let me know,

thing is mate sometimes you may be leaving more than 1 rabbit backed up a stop and dont look good to leave rabbits if they can be dug, plus i like digging.

Just need to a few from good staying hob and gill, all have their use.

all the best

I totally agree with you there mate, but you`ll never catch them all. You could spend an hour digging to one or two rabbits when you could have moved on, ferreted another two or three warrens and caught another 5 rabbits. I suppose you could say horses for courses. basil.