Friday Night,

Had a shine about on friday night, with a lad who owns a pup from the litter i bred last year, and a lad from over peterborough way, whom i`de only met before at a show, his dogs were very impresive in the field i must say. :clapper:

Dog pup below.

dogpuplukeblue.jpg

It was bleedin windy, enough to take your breath away at times and to almost blow over a little fat weeboll like me :laugh::laugh:

Had some good runs on some very fast golf course rabbits, then we moved on to some other permission.

Here`s a pic of Some Of The Stuff We Caught. :whistling::clapper:

workinbulls001.jpg

And here`s the dogs that did all the work, All Bull Xsss of different percentages, mine and her pup are the two on the left. :)

workinbulls003.jpg

Sorry about the quality of the pics but the batteries went dead on me camera.

Yis Mars.

Had a shine about on friday night, with a lad who owns a pup from the litter i bred last year, and a lad from over peterborough way, whom i`de only met before at a show, his dogs were very impresive in the field i must say. :clapper:

Dog pup below.

dogpuplukeblue.jpg

It was bleedin windy, enough to take your breath away at times and to almost blow over a little fat weeboll like me :laugh::laugh:

Had some good runs on some very fast golf course rabbits, then we moved on to some other permission.

Here`s a pic of Some Of The Stuff We Caught. :whistling::clapper:

workinbulls001.jpg

And here`s the dogs that did all the work, All Bull Xsss of different percentages, mine and her pup are the two on the left. :)

workinbulls003.jpg

Sorry about the quality of the pics but the batteries went dead on me camera.

Yis Mars.

Interesting looking dog on the top Photo, the first dog I've seen with the body and legs of the greyhound, and the head of the bull terrier, very impressive!

Those golf course rabbits take some catching, don't they? :yes:

I was out Friday night as well, read my post on page 4

wonder what its like down there(i have never been) : :D

Sarcastic git, perhaps if you answerd ya phone now n then ya might of got an invite, :thumbs:

Yes Symbeau, he`s turned out nice, but then from what i`ve seen of the other pups from the litter they are much the same they are 7/16 Bull 9/16 Grey.

Dam 1/2 cross, Sire 3/8 5/8 :thumbs:

Yis Mars.