Whippet based

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest little lurcher

heres my girl now coming 6 yr old, 3/4 whippet 1/8 beddy 1/8 italian greyhound stands 18 3/4 inches tts, done all she can for me and more besides! something im very proud of and also my dad bred her, her mother was taking catches back to the yard at 12 yr old

my little lurcher, hence my user name

mabelbelvoirshowing-1.jpg

LOOKS LIKE ITS DONE A MOUNTAIN OF GRAFT HARDLY A SCAR FOR SIX YEARS ,AND WELL IT LOOKS MORE LIKE A LITTLE POSERS DOG , I MAYBE WRONG BUT IVE A WHIPPET GREW SHEES THREE YEARS PAST AND FABOULUS TO LOOK IT BUT STOPPERS ARE GETTING A BIT IFY ON SHITTY GROUND , BUT ALL IN ALL SHES AGOOD LITTLE DOG 23 AND ABOUT 45 POUNDS MAYBE ILL NEED TO TAKE APIC OF HER

LOOKS LIKE ITS DONE A MOUNTAIN OF GRAFT HARDLY A SCAR FOR SIX YEARS ,AND WELL IT LOOKS MORE LIKE A LITTLE POSERS DOG , I MAYBE WRONG BUT IVE A WHIPPET GREW SHEES THREE YEARS PAST AND FABOULUS TO LOOK IT BUT STOPPERS ARE GETTING A BIT IFY ON SHITTY GROUND , BUT ALL IN ALL SHES AGOOD LITTLE DOG 23 AND ABOUT 45 POUNDS MAYBE ILL NEED TO TAKE APIC OF HER

thats the thing with this place,always some one going to knock some ones dog,do rabbit dogs need to look like big game dogs now do they,scars all over no its bull shit mate and you should no it, ive had some good small lurcher in the past and they never got knocked about on rabbits, mind you i am on about 20 odd years ago ,maybe the bunnys have got bigger and harder over the years .

Just got me border at the moment looking for a little lurcher to go with her.

Lookind at a beddy/whippet or a 3/4 whippet/beddy

or something along those lines

Cheers for the picture shes a good looking girl

Mick..

Guest little lurcher

oh here we go again another know it all know f*ck all!!! you sort make me piss myself laughing!!!!! your right she has never done a days work ever :whistling:

Guest little lurcher
Just got me border at the moment looking for a little lurcher to go with her.

Lookind at a beddy/whippet or a 3/4 whippet/beddy

or something along those lines

Cheers for the picture shes a good looking girl

Mick..

that pic was taken about 3 yr ago and was taken at a lurcher show shows her racy style with the power in the chest with the muscle tone too , she has more than suprised me and others as to what she`d go in on !!!! the beddy fire is certainly there :whistling: i doubt ill get get another with her guts and fire, the only thing i never done with her is fox as i wasnt experienced enough, you wont go far wrong with a whippet or a whippet beddy cross :thumbs:

ive got a grew i worked on the bigger stuff and a saluki whippet grey cross as well as my full whippets :thumbs:

oh here we go again another know it all know f*ck all!!! you sort make me piss myself laughing!!!!! your right she has never done a days work ever :whistling:

Hi LL, you will always get the thick element who think a working dog has to be covered in scars to be any good. You know what your dog can do, as i do with all mine. We have nothing to prove to people like that.....ignore them ! ;);)

Rolfe.

Guest little lurcher

Hi LL, you will always get the thick element who think a working dog has to be covered in scars to be any good. You know what your dog can do, as i do with all mine. We have nothing to prove to people like that.....ignore them ! ;);)

Rolfe.

why is it we have to have scarred up dogs with catches that could get us into trouble???? :wallbash: are these people that stupid ??? why do people think so many lurchers get pinched??? ermmmmmmm pics?? internet??? :wallbash:

there are so many ways to find where a person comes form and get personal info its scary!!! :censored:

wind you kneck in ,but when you hear twats going on about what coulor is you dog etc or what dog is best, you start to wonder what planet are these people on or what looks nice , whose got the best ferret wots the best type of dog it makes you wonder, the guy with the grey slacks and nice whippet got the wrath undeservidly as i say nice dog , i cant knock smallish dogs my good line came from them at the start ,they are all running dogs i suppose and if they work well they are , just to me lately with the ban ,there alot of time wasters on channels showing dogs or posing which is fine bbut well im of the schooll a lurcher has to provide and do a shift ,its horses for courses as they say sorry if i offended but on on a more seroius note im no thick twat and well if you ever fancy a run up for some game bring a juckel youll not be let down ill show you some thick twat dogs catch what ever, youll get looked after in gods country , dogs dont need to be scarred up ,but after 30 years of runing dogs and 16 years of whippet grew type most who are desperate and genuine triers do get knocked up a bit infact most of my worst tears have been rabbs and roe through woods but sport for kings , all the best

Are you trying to say that a dog has to be battle scared to be any good? :hmm:

read the script if your out a lot matey and out to catch game on whatever land you pleas and your dogs try hard they will get scarred or bust its part of the game im afraid , unless you have perfect land, there areas were i can hunt never a moments trouble, but most of the times your dogs get facial marks scars with rough ground and qaurry , muscle and facial im afraid any dog thta does try hard will get scars just like boxers athaletes or any other high powerd sports but if you occaisonaly go out go round shows well you maybe not get scars or much injuries but rabbits being rabbits in some areas they dont take the easy way and well they are survivors caught enough to make comment all the best in fact most of the best dogs will get some injuries its part and parcel of lurcher work ,but no a good dog doesnt need to be scarred but most if treirs on all sorts of land will after several seasons all the best