can we give a second chance

stubby

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok hunter12 if you truely are genuine and not an anti. please answer this question.

If you have 12 ferrets why on gods earth do you want more??? are yours not up to it? all 12?

any ferret owner and worker would know that 3 or 4 at MOST!! is enough to do even some of the largest of warrens, so since you are just getting into ferreting i find it hard to believe you have 12.

you came on and said you have been ferreting for many years yet you are asking questions that a new person to this sport would ask.

as big red busa pointed out, something dont seem right but i hope you prove me wrong, only time will tell with you meeting stork... by the way is a top man for meeting up with you because personally if it was me i wouldnt give you a minute of my time as all you seem to do is fib.

Guest buster321c

Ye second chance the kid , give him a break , ive never seen a topic create such interest in one night , for him to come back on after such a roasting shows some kind of dedication ,or is that a twisted sense of humour lol . :gunsmilie:

Edited by buster321c
So what was the other post about? Minks or something???

the lad says he has a mink thats tame but the picture is of a plain polecat coloured FERRET

:thumbs: here we go again it could be he is collecting ferrets to replace the ones the mink has eaten

as i think i have read about him asking for advise on feeding his tribe of mustela putorius furo

translates weasel like stinky thief :yes: everybody should be given a second

chance but they should learn from previous mistakes :hmm: