my new pup

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How can you sell a dog that was given too you for free???

maybe if you sold it for what you have spent in food?

i dont mind people making money but £100? it could be a dalmationxLab for all you kno

wel wat do you fink she is smart arsss :feck:

Sell her or keep her, no difference to me, not my personal taste in dogs, although she does look a lovely dog.

But how come you all think £100 is feck all? :wallbash: It is to me, nearly twice as much as it cost me to build my ferret cage, If it is feck all why do so many people complain about things like petrol £1.10 absoloutly feck all, price of beer £2.80Still a lot less than feck all. :drink: Or the congestion charge £8 but nowhere near as much as feck all.

We aint all wealthy on here. :no: But still love to hunt. :yes:

Sell her or keep her, no difference to me, not my personal taste in dogs, although she does look a lovely dog.

But how come you all think £100 is feck all? :wallbash: It is to me, nearly twice as much as it cost me to build my ferret cage, If it is feck all why do so many people complain about things like petrol £1.10 absoloutly feck all, price of beer £2.80Still a lot less than feck all. :drink: Or the congestion charge £8 but nowhere near as much as feck all.

We aint all wealthy on here. :no: But still love to hunt. :yes:

OK..I SEE YOUR POINT..BUT IFF SHES TO EXPENCIVE DONT BUY :) BUT DONT COME ON HER AND TRY AND BEG..AND THEN TRY AND SLATE ME..ITS NONE OF THER BUISSNESS

well we all must have some money its not cheap keeping dogs its not just the buying them, they need visits to the vets which normally come to over £100 then feeding that must cost us about £30+ a week then there vitamins and stuff, but we all love it other wise we wouldnt have them. hope she's going to a good home