my new pup

Your trying to seel a pup you got for free!!! :wallbash: You don't know what brreeding it is and you don't know what the parents are or even whether their working!! :censored:

People always looking to make a quick buck!!! :feck:

NO MATE JUST DONT LIE LIKE SOME OF YOU LOT :feck:

I'm not going to argue with you! All I want to say is why don't you give the pup to a working home who can rear the pup properly and get the best from it. I don't know who lies on here but I can assure you I never have!! I just couldnt believe your trying to make money out of a pup youve put nothing into!! Youv'e probably spent less than a fiver on feeding it!!

Be wise now and give it to a working home!!! :thumbs:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You got given her for free! If you don't want her, why don't you give her to a good working home? Who would pay good money for a pup that could be from shite stock, without ever seeing the parents work, and not even know what the breed is? Mind you, they say there's one born every minute, and a fool and his money are easily parted......

....Any offers lads? :laugh:

YOU ARE A SILLY MAN.. :tongue2: I SAPOSE 100 QUID IS A LOT OF MONY WHER YOU COME FROM..OLD TIGHT HOLE :feck: ...I NO ONE THING IFF I WAS AFTER A PUP WARTH THE MONEY I WADEND GIVE A FXXK HOW MUCH THE OTHER FELLA GIVE FOR IT :feck:

I WOULD be a silly man if I parted with £100 for a dog I know feck all about! How do you know it's going to be worth the money? Do you assume that because it's a lurcher it's going to be a good dog? Don't pesume to know me, there's plenty of good stock about to choose from if you know where to look, I just don't see the point of splashing out good money on what would amount to a gamble. Now, if you kept the dog untill she was 18 months or so, and she turned out a belter, you could easly double your money, and the prospective buyer would at least have an idea about what their buying. I might have been a bit flippant in my prievious reply, but have a think about what you've posted. "I've just been given a pup for free, does anybody want to give me money for her?" And for your information, if someone offered me a pup that came from proven good working parents for £100, I'd bite their fecking hand off!

And when you make cracks like "I SAPOSE 100 QUID IS A LOT OF MONY WHER YOU COME FROM", I could say that, at least the schools where I come from are better than the ones round your way! :boogy:

You got given her for free! If you don't want her, why don't you give her to a good working home? Who would pay good money for a pup that could be from shite stock, without ever seeing the parents work, and not even know what the breed is? Mind you, they say there's one born every minute, and a fool and his money are easily parted......

....Any offers lads? :laugh:

YOU ARE A SILLY MAN.. :tongue2: I SAPOSE 100 QUID IS A LOT OF MONY WHER YOU COME FROM..OLD TIGHT HOLE :feck: ...I NO ONE THING IFF I WAS AFTER A PUP WARTH THE MONEY I WADEND GIVE A FXXK HOW MUCH THE OTHER FELLA GIVE FOR IT :feck:

I WOULD be a silly man if I parted with £100 for a dog I know feck all about! How do you know it's going to be worth the money? Do you assume that because it's a lurcher it's going to be a good dog? Don't pesume to know me, there's plenty of good stock about to choose from if you know where to look, I just don't see the point of splashing out good money on what would amount to a gamble. Now, if you kept the dog untill she was 18 months or so, and she turned out a belter, you could easly double your money, and the prospective buyer would at least have an idea about what their buying. I might have been a bit flippant in my prievious reply, but have a think about what you've posted. "I've just been given a pup for free, does anybody want to give me money for her?" And for your information, if someone offered me a pup that came from proven good working parents for £100, I'd bite their fecking hand off!

And when you make cracks like "I SAPOSE 100 QUID IS A LOT OF MONY WHER YOU COME FROM", I could say that, at least the schools where I come from are better than the ones round your way! :boogy:

wat the fcxk is 100 quide..have a sleep :sick:

PUPS ARE LOOKING WELL CASPA :thumbs: IT WON'T BE LONG MATE THE STUBBLES WILL BE HERE BEFORE YE KNOW IT :laugh::laugh:

Seen some stubbles on Sunday................These were RED/GINGER ONES though.....................ON YOUR CHIN :laugh: :laugh: I'll send you a bic razor up if your short Marco :laugh: :laugh:

ATB TOMMY :thumbs: :thumbs:

PUPS ARE LOOKING WELL CASPA :thumbs: IT WON'T BE LONG MATE THE STUBBLES WILL BE HERE BEFORE YE KNOW IT :laugh::laugh:

Seen some stubbles on Sunday................These were RED/GINGER ONES though.....................ON YOUR CHIN :laugh: :laugh: I'll send you a bic razor up if your short Marco :laugh: :laugh:

ATB TOMMY :thumbs: :thumbs:

:clapper::clapper::laugh::laugh::thumbs: nice one tommy send me a list of dvds :yes:

got to agree with the otheres on here , :no: im all for making a bit of ££££££££££ , but to make money of this poor pup. is a sad state of afairs.

you obvoiusly look after your other dogs well, its plain to see there in excellant shape. :yes:

do the decant thing and give it to some one that will give it a good home.

Listen up you bunch of tight half wits...

Why the feck should the guy give this pup to someone free to good working home bullshit should he who is feeding it who is putting up with the shit howling constant playing. To put a pup in kennels its a hundred pound a week...The lad has been honest some of you feckers would no doubt sell it as 1/4 this and that bullshat from this and that lines he has the pup up for sale his choice if you want a free pup go to a recue centre your`ll still be paying more than £50 for it...Feckinghell mongrels are getting that in my free adds paper any way good on ya caspa sell it on mate dont give it away to some tight fecker that wont be able to afford to keep it then at 12 months sell it cause it aint there cup of tea you watch then i bet they know the breeding back generations and generations tight bunch of feckers.....

Why the feck should the guy give this pup to someone free to good working home bullshit should he who is feeding it who is putting up with the shit howling constant playing. To put a pup in kennels its a hundred pound a week...The lad has been honest some of you feckers would no doubt sell it as 1/4 this and that bullshat from this and that lines he has the pup up for sale his choice if you want a free pup go to a recue centre your`ll still be paying more than £50 for it...Feckinghell mongrels are getting that in my free adds paper any way good on ya caspa sell it on mate dont give it away to some tight fecker that wont be able to afford to keep it then at 12 months sell it cause it aint there cup of tea you watch then i bet they know the breeding back generations and generations tight bunch of feckers.....

i no mate 100 quid is praktacley giving her away ....least 1 man can understand :victory: i go coursing round your way...on them banks :thumbs:
thats the point you was giving her , tell you what , id give you the expence you have spared on this pup , then your not losing anything , and the pup would go to a good home , wont be a working home mind as would be for the bairn , can you say fairer than that? ...
iff you want the pup shes 100quid..no offers..i dont no her breeding but to take any less then that i woud rather keep her as a pet..

i think £100 squid is resonable, she might end up being the best working dog anyone has seen! most dogs from the kennels are £70 donation now and half them are a guess of what breed they are and dont know the history, at least she's a pup and prob aint been abused!! just my opinion

manda

Why is it tight to want to know what you're spending your money on?

stray action at deerness are fairly strict, last time i went they just wanting to palm all the staffs on me, and they want your life story the lot when getting a dog from stray action or deerness, plus you dont know any history and half the dogs are a totally different breed to what they think they are.

Why is it tight to want to know what you're spending your money on?

forget it mate. :sick: its penneys