my new pup

You got given her for free! If you don't want her, why don't you give her to a good working home? Who would pay good money for a pup that could be from shite stock, without ever seeing the parents work, and not even know what the breed is? Mind you, they say there's one born every minute, and a fool and his money are easily parted......

....Any offers lads? :laugh:

i coud have said i give a lot of mony for a pup..but i dont lie like some people /???wat u see is wat u get.i have no dout uyou have told a lie or to in the past??? :cry: well some people mate are HONEST :feck:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Your trying to seel a pup you got for free!!! :wallbash: You don't know what brreeding it is and you don't know what the parents are or even whether their working!! :censored:

People always looking to make a quick buck!!! :feck:

NO MATE JUST DONT LIE LIKE SOME OF YOU LOT :feck:

caspa mate what i want to no is how much for one of your other pups????? :D
I DONT FINK I COUD SELL ONE..IM NOT SURE WHITCH IS THE BEST..THER JUST SO STRONG FOR THER AGE.6 MONTHS.. :toast: I NO THAT THEY ARE GOING TO BE A FORCE NEXT SEASON AND THER BREEDING IS JUST CLASS :gunsmilie:
what sort of wages you wanting for it like?

AS I SAID SHES A REAL NICE BITCH..I THINK SHE WILL MAKE A LAMPER..IFF YOU LIKE MAKE ME AN OFFER.AS IM JUST IN TO COURSING SALUKIS :gunsmilie:

thats all ive got , saluki greyhound ... ... i wansnt meaning for me , but for the bairn .... a pup for the house ... make you an offer , dont be offended , £20 and a drink :drink: lol

NO EFENCE TAKEN :)
You got given her for free! If you don't want her, why don't you give her to a good working home? Who would pay good money for a pup that could be from shite stock, without ever seeing the parents work, and not even know what the breed is? Mind you, they say there's one born every minute, and a fool and his money are easily parted......

....Any offers lads? :laugh:

YOU ARE A SILLY MAN.. :tongue2: I SAPOSE 100 QUID IS A LOT OF MONY WHER YOU COME FROM..OLD TIGHT HOLE :feck: ...I NO ONE THING IFF I WAS AFTER A PUP WARTH THE MONEY I WADEND GIVE A FXXK HOW MUCH THE OTHER FELLA GIVE FOR IT :feck:

are all 3 pups out the same litter?? and are they all dog pups??
OH NO the other to are from grace x trooper :gunsmilie: the pup is the one for sale :victory:

sorry mate i no that pup you got isnt the same i ment the two cream ones and the red one! are they all marcos?????

yes all dog pups..yer ther from marcos
have you still got all three dog pups or did you sell the red pup??

got all three sthil.. my mate is looking after the red pup down kent...i fink he has fell in love with him...hes a shorty but reall thik..like my other to..but not as tall :gunsmilie: