my new pup

i was walking my to dogs yesterday and a lady came up to me and said i have a bitch pup i want to give to a good home.i asked wat breed is she wel she said she looks like yours..so im not shore on her breeding so ill leave it up to u lot to dicide..she is 9 weeks and pure wite whith a couple of brown dots on her ears..i will take some pics in a mo..but i dont no how to make them smaller..so who sends me ther email adress first they will see first..and post on this topic.for the rest of you lot to see cheers caspa :toast:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

THATS A GOOD STORY MATE A LADY JUST GIVEING YOU A PUT I RECKON YOUR JUST A PUPPY PEDDLER HA HA JUST JOKEING MATE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING PICS
i went round ther in the evening and was not expecting much but shes a real nice pup..[bANNED TEXT] pitendel puts them on for me you will see but them pics dont do her justice..i will get somone to hold her tomoro and take some more..pitendel is taking his time so iff you coud put them up woud apreceate it :yes:
that little pup looks like a bull cross to me! but yeh lc's right you pups are looking good mate! :thumbs:

yer pobly...yer the pups are geting mental :censored: i think they need a walk../????[bANNED TEXT] the corn is a bit higher? any offers for the pup lads? :victory:

You got given her for free! If you don't want her, why don't you give her to a good working home? Who would pay good money for a pup that could be from shite stock, without ever seeing the parents work, and not even know what the breed is? Mind you, they say there's one born every minute, and a fool and his money are easily parted......

....Any offers lads? :laugh: