Bull X Pup.

This Is a pup from the litter i bred last year he`s 7/16 Bull 9/16 Greyhound 8 months old.

The lad who owns him is very impressed with his progress, he told me that he has worked the pup harder than he had wanted too but with his other lurcher being out of action the pup has stepped up to the mark and dun well.

dogpuplukeblue.jpg

Yis Mars.

This Is a pup from the litter i bred last year he`s 7/16 Bull 9/16 Greyhound 8 months old.

The lad who owns him is very impressed with his progress, he told me that he has worked the pup harder than he had wanted too but with his other lurcher being out of action the pup has stepped up to the mark and dun well.

dogpuplukeblue.jpg

nice mate..

Yis Mars.

dogpuplukeblue.jpg

nice mate..

Yis Mars.

where in staffordshire r u mate any where in the tamworth area

Nice looking pup mate. How old was he when you first started working him? I've got something similar 16 weeks old.

Does yours work with a lamp yet?

Dog in the pic above not owned by me, {though i did breed it} the lad who owns him started him on the lamp "Gentley" at around 7 month of age,

Other pups in the litter are also working already, ferreting,lamping, ratting, all good stuff for young pups,

Dogger26672 I`me in stoke mate.

Thanks Samba :thumbs:

Yis Mars.

Nice looking pup mate. How old was he when you first started working him? I've got something similar 16 weeks old.

Does yours work with a lamp yet?

Dog in the pic above not owned by me, {though i did breed it} the lad who owns him started him on the lamp "Gentley" at around 7 month of age,

Other pups in the litter are also working already, ferreting,lamping, ratting, all good stuff for young pups,

Dogger26672 I`me in stoke mate.

Thanks Samba :thumbs:

Yis Mars.

i bought a subaru estate turbo many years back from a terrier lad from stoke think pete was is name

:victory::victory::Dpups are doing well

dogpuplukeblue.jpg

Yis Mars.