Muslim terrorists

That is the last i intend to say on the subject since every one of you have already decided who is responsible for your problems. You will not acknowledge your own failing, but would rather use other ethnic groups as your scapegoats. It’s unlikely i will ever change your attitudes, mainly because most of you, do not want your views challenged or changed.

If you want to bleat on about white supremacy and right winged propaganda, then fine, that’s your call. When it falls in on you, don’t say you wasn’t warned.

So can't people have different opinions to you ? Oh sorry.

I cant believe that you have made that statement talk about throwing the dummy out of the pram.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is the last i intend to say on the subject since every one of you have already decided who is responsible for your problems. You will not acknowledge your own failing, but would rather use other ethnic groups as your scapegoats. It’s unlikely i will ever change your attitudes, mainly because most of you, do not want your views challenged or changed.

If you want to bleat on about white supremacy and right winged propaganda, then fine, that’s your call. When it falls in on you, don’t say you wasn’t warned.

So can't peple have different opinions to you ? Oh sorry.

I cant believe that you have made that statement talk about throwing the dummy out of the pram.

Top man, have one on me. :drink:

Ratman, thanks god your still here, i had thought you'd disappeared again into your own little world of make believe. Luckly your back with us. :bye::bye:

]That is the last i intend to say [/color]on the subject since every one of you have already decided who is responsible for your problems. You will not acknowledge your own failing, but would rather use other ethnic groups as your scapegoats. It’s unlikely i will ever change your attitudes, mainly because most of you, do not want your views challenged or changed.

Ratman, thanks god your still here, i had thought you'd disappeared again into your own little world of make believe. Luckly your back with us. :bye::bye:

Somehow I just knew you could not resist another word or two, no doubt old Spot Age will be along soon to add his ten peneth :doh:

Somehow I just knew you could not resist another word or two, no doubt old Spot Age will be along soon to add his ten peneth :doh:

No Ratman, i believe you have missquoted me, i said "that's the last i intend to say on the subject". I havent said anything on that subject.

now the fact that you follow me around the forum, poking in your little nosein, tells me your getting a little obsessed with me. :laugh:

I can`t stand it all now i was helping move school stuff today for the new school and there was a blacm man on the reseption desk and the doors where locked me and my mate had a huge sofa to carry we had to ring the care taker to come half a mile with a key as the black man would not get of his arse to open the doori should not have said what i said but he should have opened the door i may sound stupidor wrong but that gets on my tits more than anything no manners and he want to live here flor free?

Please don't tell me you're a teacher! If so, you should know better and be :censored: ashamed of yourself.

No Ratman, i believe you have missquoted me, i said "that's the last i intend to say on the subject". I havent said anything on that subject.

now the fact that you follow me around the forum, poking in your little nosein, tells me your getting a little obsessed with me. :laugh:

Now I rather think it's you and Spotage and your other facets that follow me around. :yes:

Ratman, post something constructive, for or against, posative or negative, contribute to the debate but don't just pop up to slag off or make sarcastic remarks aimed at individuals.

He's been making a habit of that on here since he's joined. It's got worse since he's been banned from airgun BBS..... I bet that site suddenly got a whole lot better....

:hmm: Ratman, i wonder, why was it you were booted off the Airgun BBS site????

Ratman, post something constructive, for or against, posative or negative, contribute to the debate but don't just pop up to slag off or make sarcastic remarks aimed at individuals.

He's been making a habit of that on here since he's joined. It's got worse since he's been banned from airgun BBS..... I bet that site suddenly got a whole lot better....

Because he could cause an argument in an empty house

They couldn’t handle my charisma. :victory:

So In your view, a foreigner is someone who wasn’t born in and doesn’t belong to Britain. My grandfather (a foreigner, he was Irish), fought for this country and served in the military all his life. He was prepared to die for a country, and the British was prepared to allow him to die for a country, you now say he had no right to live in?

He, along with thousands of foreigners, fought and died for YOUR country and you now say you owe them NOTHING. You ungrateful git.

During the 19 and early 20 century, the British treated Irish immigrants in the same disgusting manner as they now treat Muslims, With prejudice, with discrimination, with suspicion and above all, with unjust cruelty.

your grandfather fought for this country and you should be proud of that fact but, the fact is if a war broke out between britain and a muslim country WHO would the muslims fight for US OR THEM i think we all know the answer to that they would leave in a flash,fight for them and if we won they would be back with their grubby little hands out wanting benefits

Of course I’m proud of my grandfather, as i am everyone who fight’s for our freedom, whether British or not. But i think you’ve missed the point, It has been said that foreigners have no right to be in this country and the British owe them nothing. My point is, how can we differentiate between who we accept as British and who we don’t? Everyone who comes outside of Britain is not British and therefore is foreigners. These are the same people who have, and still are fighting and dying for this country. You cannot predict who will and will not fight for this country, any more than you can predict who is and isn’t a terrorist.

I have some very close friends who are from a country near India/Pakistan, they are as dark skined as they come, they eat curry like there is no tomorrow, they speak a language that is not English YET they have worn (for generations) and do wear without question the Royal crest on their uniform of Queen Elizabeth the Second and work under the Union flag; they lay their lives on the line for us, each one of us, and many many of them have died for us.

Where are they from? Nepal.

What are they? Gurkas

And what do they get in return? A fiver a week and a load of :censored:

the difference is the ghurkas CANNOT GET A PASSPORT FOR THIS COUNTRY

Actually thats not true, once served they can. But a passport is not the issue; the issue is people from other nationalities/religions doing posative work in and for our society, and to show that just because someone eats curry, has dark skin and is of a diferant religious or ethnic persuasion does not make them terrorists or mean they should be excluded from our society should they wish to be an active member of society.

They couldn’t handle my charisma. :victory:

CHARISMA???? That implies that you took an active part in writing threads and posting comment? All you do on here is make sarcastic quips, purpousfully take the piss and degrade others. Maybe the guys at BBS had the measure off you?

Rest asured such quips and insults only do more to fuel peoples opinions of you; based on such comments I'm not sure charisma is the word many on THL or BBS would use.