Muslim terrorists

I tell you WHO I think I am IM a white british citizen like hundreds of generations before me trying to survive in this country. BUT I am really struggling because the ethnic immigrants have more rights than I have!

You say you cant be bothered to read the rest whats the matter just dont like the facts?

Funny, you didn't bother to quote the whole of my post. Is that because you only want to point out the bits you think will course arguements.

Yes i asked you who you think you are. In the same way you asked me whether i was loyal to my country. Sneakly asking me what my motives where, by making out my family or i, am from muslim or a ethnic minority.I'm white, half Irish and proud of who i am, i do not have to downgrade other minority groups to feel good about myself, nor follow BNP to feel confident with my identity.You talk about a govenment that oppresses your free speach, and yet you try to oppress mine. You think the BNP will liberate us? i don't, i think they will oppress us in a different way.

HA Its Funny, you didn't bother to quote the whole of my post to

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andrea there are so many contradictions in your posts it is untrue !....mr whitey i am with you and your posts make a lot of sense......the trouble is the englishmans cries fall on deaf ears while the dogooders give there time to people who come here to exploit and not embrace our country and culture.....as we all know and have all said a thousand times...if i went to their country and acted like an englishman i would be chased out,but when they do that here they are welcomed with open arms......it was like that yesterday it will be like that tomorrow,the worrying part is the amount of true english people who have been brainwashed into this multicultural bollocks....

We are apparently a free and democratic society....yet as enlgish people we are FORCED to integrate...if we stand up and say we dont like it,that we dont want to integrate...we are likely to be arrested for provoking racial hatred....thats our free and democratic society !

I tell you WHO I think I am IM a white british citizen like hundreds of generations before me trying to survive in this country. BUT I am really struggling because the ethnic immigrants have more rights than I have!

You say you cant be bothered to read the rest whats the matter just dont like the facts?

Funny, you didn't bother to quote the whole of my post. Is that because you only want to point out the bits you think will course arguements.

Yes i asked you who you think you are. In the same way you asked me whether i was loyal to my country. Sneakly asking me what my motives where, by making out my family or i, am from muslim or a ethnic minority.I'm white, half Irish and proud of who i am, i do not have to downgrade other minority groups to feel good about myself, nor follow BNP to feel confident with my identity.You talk about a govenment that oppresses your free speach, and yet you try to oppress mine. You think the BNP will liberate us? i don't, i think they will oppress us in a different way.

Whitey( love the user name by the way)There’s a good reason for that. My post was relevant to your questioning of my loyalty to my race and my country. Your post regarding white supremacy and bitching about ethnic minorities having websites has no relevance’s.

Many others on this forum disagree with your ideals and yet I’m the one you choose to pick your arguments with. Could it be that your world is ruled by both, right winged extremism and patriarchy? I think so.

Gnasher. There are no contradictions in my posts. My post stays true to my beliefs. By all means, if you can find them, then highlight them. If not, then don’t bother making unfounded statements. If you agree with Whiteys ideals, fine but trying to discredit other people’s posts, will, in the long run discredit your own.

Well just as a quick example off the top of my head simply because i cant be bothered to read back through all the posts....your statements having a dig at somebody for resorting to petty name calling......in one of your first posts on this subject in response to something i wrote you called me " an ignorant git " for no reason at all.....now,i have women calling me much worse daily so im not crying about it :D ...but nontheless it is a very basic example of your contradictions.

As regards credit or discredit....im not looking for credit,i realised a long time ago that theres just too many dogooders being brainwashed every day in this country to think that my views count for anything more than personal opinion....i,ll vote for what i believe and very occasionally voice an opinion but im sensible enough to see that this country has rotted from the inside out and its now up for grabs...and like ive said before,our fathers and gr fathers fought and died for something we are now giving away to anyone who wants it......if that is " the future " or " trendy "...then i,ll stay old fashioned thanks.

No, i didnt call you an ignorant git, i called you an ungrateful git, i believe the post was in response to you saying the British owed foreigners nothing. I was responding that, since my Grandfather was Irish and therefore foreign and had risked his life along with thousands of other foreigners, for your country, your statement showed a very ungrateful attitude to the sacrifices, he and others have made, and still make, for your country.

So In your view, a foreigner is someone who wasn’t born in and doesn’t belong to Britain. My grandfather (a foreigner, he was Irish), fought for this country and served in the military all his life. He was prepared to die for a country, and the British was prepared to allow him to die for a country, you now say he had no right to live in?

He, along with thousands of foreigners, fought and died for YOUR country and you now say you owe them NOTHING. You ungrateful git.During the 19 and early 20 century, the British treated Irish immigrants in the same disgusting manner as they now treat Muslims, With prejudice, with discrimination, with suspicion and above all, with unjust cruelty.

this, i believe is the post you are referring too, and i think i have been proved correct. You have discredited your own argument

I think this topic is just going to go round and round in circles now, we all have our own veiws on things, and we aint goint to change each others opions either, so i think we should all agree to disagree, and just be done with it.

Whitey( love the user name by the way)There’s a good reason for that. My post was relevant to your questioning of my loyalty to my race and my country. Your post regarding white supremacy and bitching about ethnic minorities having websites has no relevance’s.

Many others on this forum disagree with your ideals and yet I’m the one you choose to pick your arguments with. Could it be that your world is ruled by both, right winged extremism and patriarchy? I think so.

Gnasher. There are no contradictions in my posts. My post stays true to my beliefs. By all means, if you can find them, then highlight them. If not, then don’t bother making unfounded statements. If you agree with Whiteys ideals, fine but trying to discredit other people’s posts, will, in the long run discredit your own.

My user name YES There’s a good reason for that its my surname white .

Andrea I am not targeting you or having a go at you at all let me just get that clear! On this subject we have our beliefs and both are different! We can go and on forever and a day about this subject so this will be my last post on this. So if its o.k with you lets just leave it at that?

Edited by WHITEYrs4

Ratman, post something constructive, for or against, posative or negative, contribute to the debate but don't just pop up to slag off or make sarcastic remarks aimed at individuals.

He's been making a habit of that on here since he's joined. It's got worse since he's been banned from airgun BBS..... I bet that site suddenly got a whole lot better....

My user name YES There’s a good reason for that its my surname white .

Andrea I am not targeting you or having a go at you at all let me just get that clear! On this subject we have our beliefs and both are different! We can go and on forever and a day about this subject so this will be my last post on this. So if its o.k with you lets just leave it at that?

I think you misunderstood my post. I was saying, (considering the post), I liked your user name, I then went on to say there’s a good reason why i didn’t quote the whole of your post. I wasn’t asking the reason for your username, I have no interest why.

You are, obviously, a man with strong convictions, that’s not to say i agree that your convictions are necessarily right.

In different circumstances I could admire the beliefs you hold.

I am glad you have decided to leave this particular thread since neither you nor I, are likely to agree with each other. But you should understand, people will disagree with you, not necessarily because they disagree with your principles, but rather, they disagree with your idea’s about how those particular issues should be dealt with.

So In your view, a foreigner is someone who wasn’t born in and doesn’t belong to Britain. My grandfather (a foreigner, he was Irish), fought for this country and served in the military all his life. He was prepared to die for a country, and the British was prepared to allow him to die for a country, you now say he had no right to live in?

He, along with thousands of foreigners, fought and died for YOUR country and you now say you owe them NOTHING. You ungrateful git.During the 19 and early 20 century, the British treated Irish immigrants in the same disgusting manner as they now treat Muslims, With prejudice, with discrimination, with suspicion and above all, with unjust cruelty.

this, i believe is the post you are referring too, and i think i have been proved correct. You have discredited your own argument

Ok so i got 1 word wrong,like i said i simply couldnt be bothered to trace back through the posts but yes you called me an ungrateful git not an ignorant git....so if i call you a dogooding prat because of your views would this not be seen as petty name calling ? or is it only petty name calling when someone else does it ?

As for the reasoning behind the phrase you used,i thought someone with your obvious intelligence would have the brains to take what i said for what it was,by " me " i meant the average english person....by " foreign " i meant a human being who i...me...the average english person shares no common ground with whether that be religion,law or tradition...but you obviously use what someone says as ammunition to win an argument instead of getting your point across.....listen if you are one of these who is happy to be a second class citizen in your own country then thats you....its not me and nothing is going to convince me that the traditions and values we have been brought up with for generations has to bow down to the traditions of people i dont know or want to know.

Ok so i got 1 word wrong,like i said i simply couldnt be bothered to trace back through the posts but yes you called me an ungrateful git not an ignorant git....so if i call you a dogooding prat because of your views would this not be seen as petty name calling ? or is it only petty name calling when someone else does it ?

As for the reasoning behind the phrase you used,i thought someone with your obvious intelligence would have the brains to take what i said for what it was,by " me " i meant the average english person....by " foreign " i meant a human being who i...me...the average english person shares no common ground with whether that be religion,law or tradition...but you obviously use what someone says as ammunition to win an argument instead of getting your point across.....listen if you are one of these who is happy to be a second class citizen in your own country then thats you....its not me and nothing is going to convince me that the traditions and values we have been brought up with for generations has to bow down to the traditions of people i dont know or want to know.

If you use the word “foreigners†then obviously the reader of your post will take it at face value. Foreigners are, after all, anyone from outside of Britain, including half of my family, a family I’m very proud of and a family that was proud enough of the country, they later adopted, that they fought for it and was prepared to die for it.

When you use the word foreigner, then you include them, therefore you where being an ungrateful git, if you had clarified your meaning, then the post by me, may well have been worded differently.

Now on to your “do-Gooding prat†remark. If there is any evidence that I am a “do-gooding Prat†then I am prepared to accept your criticisms. However, to be a “do-gooding Prat†I would have support immigration- which I do not. I would have to believe in and argue for, an integrated society- which I do not. I would also have to agree with multiculturalism, again I do not. Therefore there is no basis for you, or anyone else to label me as a Do-gooding prat.

I disagree that we should be resolving conflict by using violence or voting for right wing extremism.

I disagree that everyone from a particular ethnic group are terrorist, trying to rob us of our identity. That’s my belief, that doesn’t make me a “do-gooding Pratâ€.

I am now prepared to leave this thread, since I believe that any constructive statements have already been said and therefore little else can be gained from continuing.

Many thanks for your input.

There,s a simple answer to all of you that dont want "foreigners", muslims, or whatever , here.....get off your arses and become a councillor, then an mp, and do something about it democratically, because due to the apathy of the "great white british man" it wont happen any other way. Its gonna be a little difficult for some, a basic mastery of the English language helps, and being a little further on, evolutionary wise, than the missing link is a pre requisite too. Basically, put up, or shut up.BLEATING RACIST SHITE ALL OVER THIS FORUM, SERVES ONE PURPOSE ONLY.....IT TELLS THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD, THAT ALL HUNTING FOLK ARE RACISTS.

:doh: unbelievable !.......

:hmm: Now I know what’s going on, you’re posting comments because you’re trying to lure me into replying. If you love reading my replies that much, why didn’t you say?

Lets hope next time, it's a meeting of minds rather than a conflict of beliefs. :kiss: