Muslim terrorists

Yes, the minority of terrorists are scum

... :hmm:

If twenty of us plotted up in Japan and one of us turned rogue and decided to blow the local bus to bits then the other 19 would be on a bit of a sticky wicket. I'd love to say that is just my opinion but unfortunately NATURE determines that it's a knocking bet.

sticky wicket or not, we should realise by now that we cannot hold a whole race or religious group responsible for the evil committed by a few. Don't you think???

Not really Darlin, i live on Ronnie Reality St., i've heard 5 kaki faces shout up what utter shite thier civilian blower-upper firm are....and thats five out of a couple of thousand, i've little sympathy for folk offering me them odds.

:D how many thousands of ' Kaki faces' live on your street? To be able to determine that only five out of thousands are decent, then you must know hundreds of thousands of Muslims. Or are you making presumptions based on your subjective views??? :D

Anyone fancy a pint? well it's borin init. :drink:

oh god, the little ****'* back, i'm off. Ratman2, don't knock what you don't understand. There's a good boy :D

Read me a story Mama. :kiss:

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If twenty of us plotted up in Japan and one of us turned rogue and decided to blow the local bus to bits then the other 19 would be on a bit of a sticky wicket. I'd love to say that is just my opinion but unfortunately NATURE determines that it's a knocking bet.

sticky wicket or not, we should realise by now that we cannot hold a whole race or religious group responsible for the evil committed by a few. Don't you think???

Not really Darlin, i live on Ronnie Reality St., i've heard 5 kaki faces shout up what utter shite thier civilian blower-upper firm are....and thats five out of a couple of thousand, i've little sympathy for folk offering me them odds.

:D how many thousands of ' Kaki faces' live on your street? To be able to determine that only five out of thousands are decent, then you must know hundreds of thousands of Muslims. Or are you making presumptions based on your subjective views??? :D

oh god, the little ****'* back, i'm off. Ratman2, don't knock what you don't understand. There's a good boy :D

Shhhh, what that?? i think i can hear your mummy shouting you. Must be your bedtime. :bye::bye::laugh:

Ratman, post something constructive, for or against, posative or negative, contribute to the debate but don't just pop up to slag off or make sarcastic remarks aimed at individuals.

Shhhh, what that?? i think i can hear your mummy shouting you. Must be your bedtime. :bye::bye::laugh:

I must get some sleep cos I'm off to Evertest and six other peaks for charity and animals and stuff. Sporting Pageant and Lord B and others are coming with me, we’re going next week, got some ropes and other climbing stuff and I’m taking some Mars Bars too. :doh:

I must get some sleep cos I'm off to Evertest and six other peaks for charity and animals and stuff. Sporting Pageant and Lord B and others are coming with me, we’re going next week, got some ropes and other climbing stuff and I’m taking some Mars Bars too. :doh:

What you mean you are actually getting off your tush and doing something constructive for other??????? Your mummy must be proud at last!

Interesting thread ,but the fundamental issue which seems to be missing is that all other immigrants of races and creeds which have settled here over the previous centuries have integrated , sometimes painfully but this country is now made up of black ,orange ,yellow or red ,and of every faith ..The Islamic faith differs..It believes it holds the moral high ground and that are our lifestyle in the West is corrupt and immoral,they believe that there way is the right way so integration is not on the agenda and never will be.

That is a enemy I fear ..and will fight

Back to the theme of the thread, has anyone heard of the shinanegans in Oxford (anyone in Oxford on here?) about the mosque (sp?) wanting to play the call to prayer over the speakers, I think between three and five times a day???

Not as my posts show I'm all for live and let live, and mutual respect as oposed to narrow minded "Britishness" although I am a strong patriot but I do take issues with this idea....

Back to the theme of the thread, has anyone heard of the shinanegans in Oxford (anyone in Oxford on here?) about the mosque (sp?) wanting to play the call to prayer over the speakers, I think between three and five times a day???

Not as my posts show I'm all for live and let live, and mutual respect as oposed to narrow minded "Britishness" although I am a strong patriot but I do take issues with this idea....

:doh::doh::doh:

Interesting thread ,but the fundamental issue which seems to be missing is that all other immigrants of races and creeds which have settled here over the previous centuries have integrated , sometimes painfully but this country is now made up of black ,orange ,yellow or red ,and of every faith ..The Islamic faith differs..It believes it holds the moral high ground and that are our lifestyle in the West is corrupt and immoral,they believe that there way is the right way so integration is not on the agenda and never will be.

Bloody hell! you sound just like several others on here, namely Lord B, Spoting Agent, Andelusa and Mott the Rot, wow. :doh:

Bloody hell! you sound just like several others on here, namely Lord B, Spoting Agent, Andelusa and Mott the Rot, wow. :doh:

I guess thats as close as we'll get to input from you......

Its interesting to note that you pop up in a threat about muslim extremism, aparently not in support of muslims; then you pop up in another thread verbally bashing gays.......did you read the quote by a muslim extremist in a Blackburn mosque?

A Channel 4 programme-last year - attacked by the police but recently vindicated by the official regulator - showed a preacher in the mosque declaring that Christians and Jews are the enemies of Muslims, that gays should be thrown off mountains, and that woman are created "deficient" by Allah.

Gays should be thrown off mountains......? So, are you a closet muslim extremist? It would seem that both you and they actually agree on some things! Wow....

I do apolgise Rat,but unlike Sporting Agent and Lord B I was never a Rupert,but I cant help the way I feel or write. :

damnant quodnon intelligunt

They condemn what they do not understand

Edited by ESS

I do apolgise Rat,but unlike Sporting Agent and Lord B I was never a Rupert,but I cant help the way I feel or write. :

Please tell me ASS, what's a Rupert.