Vasectomised hob needed urgently

2 hours ago, rob190364 said:

Long shot but does anyone have a vasectomised hob I could use to bring one of my Jills out of season? Based in Northwest.  Needed ASAP

She should come out of season by herself now the days are getting shorter Rob.

Cheers Arry

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Arry said:

She should come out of season by herself now the days are getting shorter Rob.

Cheers Arry

Yeah, two have but one hasn't yet, she's lost a bit of fur so I'm keen to get it sorted if possible. Vets quoted 375 for the jab!

13 hours ago, rob190364 said:

Yeah, two have but one hasn't yet, she's lost a bit of fur so I'm keen to get it sorted if possible. Vets quoted 375 for the jab!

Cant even get the Jab here anymore Rob so for the last two years they have stayed in season. f***ing Vets. 

Have you ferrets just got natural light ? They should come out now all mine have but one hung on till a few weeks back. I just kept them clean and well fed mine are a little over weight which I'm now sliming them down a bit now except one old little one who I will retire this season. She is late changing coat and look a bit ragged but she's been good to me.

Cheers Arry

Edited by Arry
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, Arry said:

Cant even get the Jab here anymore Rob so for the last two years they have stayed in season. f***ing Vets. 

Have you ferrets just got natural light ? I'm should come out know all mine have but one hung on till a few weeks back. I just kept them clean and well fed a little over weight which I'm now sliming them down a bit now except one old little one who I will retire this season. She is late changing coat and look a bit ragged but she's been good to me.

Cheers Arry

Yeah just natural light. I'll keep my eye on her and hopefully she'll come out soon. I've got a young hob that I'll get vasectomised soon so next year won't be a problem

• Like 1
On 22/10/2024 at 20:05, gnipper said:

I would have thought by now a snipped hob would be out of season too? As Arry has said a jill should be out soon too as we enter the shorter days.

Your right gnipped hobs are out of season now , My snipped hob went out of season about 2 months ago

• Like 1