Dogtrace x20 opinions

They seem a tidy price that I could possibly swing if I flog me mark 3. 
this guy has a good video on one

I have a Lurcher for not a beagle and she all ways comes back. But sat there twiddling ya thumbs when she’s a mile away after some thing is not fun. Also ferreting there’s all ways cover around or wood blocks. She will come and fetch me if she marks at times but it would be handy.  I used to ferret with a terrier as kid. When he hit a line I used to take off flat out through any cover to keep him in site but the flat out days are long gone 😂

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, terryd said:

I have a Lurcher for not a beagle and she all ways comes back. But sat there twiddling ya thumbs when she’s a mile away after some thing is not fun. Also ferreting there’s all ways cover around or wood blocks. She will come and fetch me if she marks at times but it would be handy.  I used to ferret with a terrier as kid. When he hit a line I used to take off flat out through any cover to keep him in site but the flat out days are long gone 😂

it’s nothing to do with having a beagle mate lol don’t listen to the daftys they most likely have dogs stop at first hedge lol 

anyone running dogs any type will

know they come back always have someone or stay were you slipped but with the tracker you can get to them straight away which is handy they not doubling back behind you or one direction then the next this is great for daytime but also on the lamp for things gone well out a distance of the lamp but the dog doesnt need the lamp 

everyone has them times you looking waiting on the dog it takes that away which is very handy i’ve only used one a few times but can see there real handy to have 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, terryd said:

I have been looking at these myself. Look a good simple gps to put on the beagles. Just wonder how they will cope with deep valleys around here. 

1 hour ago, Gypsydog94 said:

I have been looking at these myself. Look a good simple gps to put on the beagles. Just wonder how they will cope with deep valleys around here. 

Guy in video seems happy with his in forestry blocks at least