Went last year with a group of family. My Mum and uncle wanted to find there uncles war grave. Great place to visit. Good food and easy to get about on the tram. Once in the centre you can walk all day and keep yourself busy with the tourist sites. If you are going with your lad then I would recommend visiting the salt mines. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, TOMO said:

Funnily enough I looked at London the other day....was only £70 for premier inn next to the o2...and that premier plus room...

I'm not sure where the O2 is located. I wanted a room for 2 nights for 2 of us and into the weekend. I could get something for under £200 but they were all looking a bit ropey. I'll take a look at that premier 👍.

My grandad was there in the war…..said it was a lovely place…….but tracking down every yid was a pain in the arse. 

• Haha 10

Go visit the square in Krakow and the castle where Hitler and his woman hung out ,the forests go on for ever ,the folk are friendly enough and the restaurants in the Jewish quarters serve up superb food , including lots of varied game,venison ,duck ,fish ,....really old style world city ,

• Like 1
5 hours ago, wildman said:

Brilliant  lap dancing  bar called  styx in krakow, ya can watch em dance ,pick which one ya fancy ,,   into a room  knock back off em for as long as ya want  for pennies , or so I've been told

You wouldn't have a phone number would you ?.  Just asking for a mate 😇.

• Haha 2