Hardest thing I've ever done

That’s lovely mate … congratulations and commiserations… my daughters not married but left home and is with her partner  and it’s just brought home how much time we spent fishing and mooching with dogs, she always says when she’s with people and they say how do you know that and she says my dad took me and  taught me …makes me feel so proud ….as my daughter told me She will always be your  little girl 👍👍👍

• Like 4

What a great thread, my eldest 2 are still only late teens so hopefully my daughter got a while left before she meets anybody serious, an my younger 2 are still only young so will be annoying me out in field for a few years still to come I hope, I wish your daughter an her hubby all the very best in life an hope they get everything they want 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

You haven't lost a daughter mate,you gained a son,your family is growing,roots reaching out,hope they have a great life,you brought your daughter up good,but there comes a time they need to fly the nest.

• Like 2

Beautiful is that mate ...Nice one 

My daughter has just been proposed to by her fella...fair play to him he asked me first...real old fashioned I liked that...

Now she wants me to pay 10k for the doo...lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 11
7 hours ago, TOMO said:

Beautiful is that mate ...Nice one 

My daughter has just been proposed to by her fella...fair play to him he asked me first...real old fashioned I liked that...

Now she wants me to pay 10k for the doo...lol

Actual footage of your reply 

IMG_7594.gif

1 hour ago, terryd said:

Never understood the expensive marriage lark be better off putting it towards future. 

Each to there own , we spent about £1500 and that included two dresses , photography, DJ , band and buffet and the buck fiz lol. I worked with a guy still paying off wedding 8 years after separating... I know a lad that spent a few k just renting the jewellery lol. 

• Like 1